Premier League Relegation 2015/6

Richard

As much as I'd like them to stay up, I think Bournemouth will go down.

I have a theory about teams that come up from the Championship that often the ones who look the best in the Championship, struggle in the Premier League because the style doesn't suit.

It might be bollocks but I'm sticking with it :D

Swansea said hello

Leicester (Ranieri, nuff said)

Watford (how many managers will they go through this season?)

Norwich (not enough quality for me)

• Like 1

No way we will go down this season or come as close as last season.

There are some poor teams this season and I think we will do better than last season even with our departures.

Norwich, Leicester, Bournemouth, Watford will all be below us while I Sunderland haven't improved at all.

Our squad is a mess. 

So many of them won't have had proper pre-seasons owing to internationals, injuries, and transfers. 

Added to that, our best players have left.

We're in a lot of trouble  :(

Four of our summer signings are playing in pre season right now.

As bad as we were last year I think a large chunk of blame has to go to the way Lambert was setting us up. Last season would have been nowhere near as close if Sherwood was in from the start IMO and I think we'll be fine this season. (Although this is dependant on a couple more faces being bought in to balance out the departures)

Aside from the promoted teams who are likely to be in the scrap, I can see: Sunderland, Leicster and West Brom in the mix as well.

• Like 1

My baggies mate at work is feeling pretty bleak about their chances this season. They're signing Abou Diaby who must have played about 10 first team games in the last 3 seasons, as a replacement for Mulumbu, who is surely a better player, all things considered?

My baggies mate at work is feeling pretty bleak about their chances this season. They're signing Abou Diaby who must have played about 10 first team games in the last 3 seasons, as a replacement for Mulumbu, who is surely a better player, all things considered?

2 appearances in last 2 seasons, not sure about before that.

As much as I'd like them to stay up, I think Bournemouth will go down.

I have a theory about teams that come up from the Championship that often the ones who look the best in the Championship, struggle in the Premier League because the style doesn't suit.

It might be bollocks but I'm sticking with it :D

Swansea said hello

The word "often" says hello too ;)

Saw Leicester last night.  I'd like to add them to the relegation mix they were shockingly bad.  Burton got mugged by a couple of flukey goals .  Burton were the better team for most of the match

• Like 1

Saw Leicester last night.  I'd like to add them to the relegation mix they were shockingly bad.  Burton got mugged by a couple of flukey goals .  Burton were the better team for most of the match

I originally read that as Barton got mugged

West Ham don't look good at all. Thrown away a 2-0 lead against a Romanian side and have got something like 3 red cards in 5 games under Slaven. Can see them having a December sacking.

Â