Premier League Relegation 2015/6

Richard

Sunderland, Leicester, Bournemouth

What makes you think Norwich will stop up? Surprise element like they had under Lambert?

Their squad is stocked full of players too good for the championship but not good enough for the premier league.

cameron-jerome-438991970.jpg

We'll be that bad this season we'll finish in all three relegation places. ;)

If I was asked 24hrs ago, I'd have gone with

18. Watford

19. Leicester

20. Bournemouth

But now, as it currently stands, we could easily end up dropping down a league.

Hoping we employ suitable players for those leaving or have left.

West Ham have far too much quality to go down imo. As for us we finished 17th last season and have now sold one of our best players and captain. Next week our only real goalscorer will leave. The season starts in 3 weeks and we have a net spend of £1 million. I can't see us spending more than £32.5 million after Benteke leaves either.

18. Villa

19. Norwich

20. Bournemouth

Edited by Arj Guy

West Ham might have quality but if they are travelling around Eastern Europe every few weeks it could damage them. Everton is a better team and they struggled nearly all last season

Villa

Leicester

Norwich

You pessimists…..boooooo!!!!

West Ham have far too much quality to go down imo. As for us we finished 17th last season and have now sold one of our best players and captain. Next week our only real goalscorer will leave. The season starts in 3 weeks and we have a net spend of £1 million. I can't see us spending more than £32.5 million after Benteke leaves either.

18. Villa

19. Norwich

20. Bournemouth

You pessimists…..boooooo!!!!

Edited by Gary Thomas

A lot of weak teams IMO. 

To deal with the obvious, we're shite and we'll be right down there in amongst it. We've lost Benteke, Delph, Cleverley and Vlaar, we've replaced two of those with players who may well not be better, sorted out our left back problem (hopefully) and have little to nothing up front. We need to splash the cash enormously to avoid trouble, and I don't think we will. 

However, this is 'other football', so . . . 

Albion will be fine. Pulis has this stuff cracked. 

Leicester have made what appears to be a bad managerial appointment, few moves in the transfer market and were dreadful for 85% of last season, so I think they're the most likely of those that stayed up, ourselves excepted. 

Watford have made a bunch of very solid signings, Holebas, Behrami etc, and they look very solid up front with Deeney, Ighalo and Vydra, but their problem looks to be that they may well get absolutely tanked on several occasions, don't seem to have much at the back. If they're lucky they'll fire their way to safety in the same manner we did in 12/13. 

Bournemouth and Norwich look weak, and don't seem to have done much. Norwich have barely bought anyone, and Bournemouth seem to have bought some rubbish like Boruc and Distin which surely won't help them much. Could see both of them going down. 

Sunderland, Newcastle etc will all be okay. Annoyingly. 

Even more infuriatingly, West Ham will probably finish in the top half, which will actually make me sick. 

If I have to predict:

18) Leicester

19) Bournemouth

20) Norwich

But ourselves and Watford will be seriously struggling IMO. 

Bournemouth were by far the best side in the championship though and already have a decent squad. I think they will do the best out of the promoted clubs, they play the best football and nobody is going to like going to Dean Court. 

Â