Jump to content

Fantasy Football 2015/6


Recommended Posts

  • VT Supporter

Darmian, Clichy, Moreno, Mignolet and Lukaku all didn't play for me, and Lanzini and Coleman didn't play long enough to get more than one point. Hopefully some or all of them will play in midweek, I'm guessing the Liverpool and maybe Lukaku all will.

 

Luckily I captained Aguero, so after all that I still managed to get 85 points.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • VT Supporter

mixed bag, 

 

bad stuff - vardy now missing the next game, coutinho and lukaku not playing, 

decent stuff, rashford (vc) and captain sanchez scoring ( triple captain this week ) and gomes in goal. \o/

69 points so far, decentish without being spectacular but more goals for sanchez and rashford in midweek please. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 87, which is inside the top 10k for the gameweek, but it could have been so much better if I'd got games from Lovren / Coutinho / Lukaku / Lanzini. The lesson's learned, anyway: I'll never be trusting Klopp again. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • VT Supporter
5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

On 87, which is inside the top 10k for the gameweek, but it could have been so much better if I'd got games from Lovren / Coutinho / Lukaku / Lanzini. The lesson's learned, anyway: I'll never be trusting Klopp again. 

That's basically exactly the same as me. On 85 but could have probably broken 100 if people like Mignolet and Moreno had played.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That's basically exactly the same as me. On 85 but could have probably broken 100 if people like Mignolet and Moreno had played.

Surely he'll pick them for the midweek game? He can't seriously be planning to rest all their best players for a derby against Everton, surely. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • VT Supporter
Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Surely he'll pick them for the midweek game? He can't seriously be planning to rest all their best players for a derby against Everton, surely. 

Yeah he will I'd have thought. Same with Lukaku who also didn't play for me. I imagine that's the exact reason they were rested.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stevo985 said:

Yeah he will I'd have thought. Same with Lukaku who also didn't play for me. I imagine that's the exact reason they were rested.

The annoying thing is Lukaku and Lovren will now only be playing in a game where they cancel each other out, instead of having opportunities to score points in games which didn't hurt each other. 

I shouldn't moan really, unless it goes majorly wrong I've hopefully given myself a real solid chance of winning my mini-league (I'm predicting I'll be about 40 points up). A late charge at the VT league as well, but too little too late I think. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • VT Supporter

Yeah there is that, but I'm the same, I've given myself a chance to secure third in my work league, and an outside chance of catching the top 2 who were 100 points ahead going into this week, but I'll be scoring significantly more than both by the end of the week barring any disasters.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

Triple-captained Aguero and only made the 1 transfer.  Glad I went that way because of the amount who were rested.  It would seem that double gameweeks of this scale don't work quite the way we expect them to.  Something to think about in 3 weeks time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BOF said:

Triple-captained Aguero and only made the 1 transfer.  Glad I went that way because of the amount who were rested.  It would seem that double gameweeks of this scale don't work quite the way we expect them to.  Something to think about in 3 weeks time.

No point not going for it in 3 weeks' time though, there's only one gameweek afterwards and squads on that day are notoriously unpredictable. 

Really might as well go balls to the wall in 37. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator

I mean sacrificing points to double up might end badly. If you're doing badly then maybe go for it but I won't be doing any major surgery that day :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I always try and rate each BPL game on a scale of 0-10 based on how much it impacted my FPL team (10 being perfection, 5 neutral, 0 complete disaster)

I think the Stoke-Spurs game was close to a 1 for me :D. The only thing preventing a 0 were the lack of hat-tricks and the number of people having Alli and Toby on the bench, I imagine a fair few hoping for a Lukaku or other no show as a quarter of people in the top 10k benched Alli

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â