Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

yeah Benteke's in mine. Can't not at 8.5m

Always difficult this time of the year - but also the most exciting, as it's part of the August - October arc when I delude myself into thinking I have a chance before all interest dies by christmas

Cech, Ruddy

Chambers, Chester, Cahill, Amavi, Alderweild

Depay Fabregas Cazorla Sinclair, Sigurdsson, 

Benteke, Rooney, Bamford

so far. 

Nothing too dramatic, reckon if Rooney is going to be the lead striker this year he's got to be a good shout. Gambling on Depay being good and Bamford making the step up. With Pulis at West Brom their defenders must be worth a shout too. 

Think Cech, Chambers, Sinclair and Sigurdsson are all at risk of changing in the next few days mind. 

Courtois, Butland

Amavi, Aziplacueta, Clyne, Coleman, Koscielny

Hazard, Coutinho, Bolasie, Ki sung Yeung, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Kane, Adebayor, Benteke

(Obviously I signed Adebayor on the assumption he was signing for us. If he doesn't I'll swap him out by Saturday)

I can't get the code to work :(

That happened to me.

I think I was accidentally copying in a space at the start or the end of the code. That's enough for it to not work.

ALso, make sure you're joining a private league

In Amavi we all trust.  Can't wait for the meltdown following his own goal and red card combo on Saturday.  How do people feel about the new additions?  I'm warming to them.  It can be difficult clawing your way back up the table.  Often risks are incentivised, which are rarely profitable, so it's nice to have the FF equivalent of a sudden Atomic Strike.  I do fear for Costa on a double game week against Watford and Sunderland shenanigans though.

I know I'm new here, but I'm in.  I try and be a clever bugger.  It almost never works.  But here I go again...

(apparently I can't post my screengrab... oh well)

Edited by Shomin Geki

I'd only have a Villa defender if he cost buttons and it was to fill out the squad *cough* Baker. They'll rarely get clean sheets. Amavi will have to be off the chart with assists in order to be better than other 5.0m defenders like Alderweireld who will be a part of a tight defence.

• Like 1

I'd only have a Villa defender if he cost buttons and it was to fill out the squad *cough* Baker. They'll rarely get clean sheets. Amavi will have to be off the chart with assists in order to be better than other 5.0m defenders like Alderweireld who will be a part of a tight defence.

Good point. I might go with 3 defenders and put Milner in. I think he will do well for Liverpool. 

Right, I'm not changing it anymore.

Cech

Clyne    Koscielny    Ivanovic

Chadli    Cazorla      Tadic     Henderson

Benteke   Rooney   Wilson

Subs: Fabianski, Amavi, Ki, Trippier.