Initial allocation 1,380

Prices
£32 Adults
£21 Over 65
£21 Students
£21 Young Adults
£16 Under 18

Sale Dates
Monday July 20 to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 10+ Premier League away fixtures in the 2014/15 campaign.

Wednesday July 22 On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 5+ Premier League away fixtures in the 2014/15 campaign.

Friday July 24 On sale,to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 3+ Premier League away fixtures in the 2014/15 campaign.

Monday July 27 On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders.

Wednesday July 29 Available to Villa Cash members while

Friday July 31 Available to supporters who attended 5+ Premier League away fixtures in the 2014/15 campaign.

Monday August 3 General Sale

• 3 weeks later...

Will be going to this with my sister who is a Villa season ticket holder, an Arsenal fan and 2 women who don't care for the game but are only there for the piss up.  

I'll be ensuring that me and my sis get the least restricted seats! It is the day before my birthday after all...

With the increasing number of grounds ticked off, I am more and more grateful of Villa Park. Selhurst Park falls in that category. A complete dump, and a nightmare to get to! With the oodles of cash pouring into the Premier League, it is a joke that stands like Arthur Wait are still around. Awful facilities and terrible views- I have been to better stands in league two!

Never been to Palace - any good? Presumably there are still tickets left?

Edit: Just restricted view seats. Maybe next year...

Been to Palace a few times, the view from what I remember is fairly cack wherever you are however I wouldn't bother with the restricted view seats as it's a right pain.

The last two years I've been to SP I was meant to sit on the back rows which are arguably the worst views in the country so I opted to stand on a concrete block or the stairs further forward and it became apparent that many were doing the same.

Â