NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

So whens the draft,

I was away last year for it and tried to do it on my phone but alas, the auto pick, came in on my 3rd round to pick me up Sam Bradford.

Im on a stag the weekend before NFL starts (4th-6th), so would obviously prefer it not happening then

You can set your own rankings though
Im pretty sure i tried to, either way, id rather be able to do the draft
Typically we've done it on the Sunday evening before the opener. Whenever that is.

I think it's set for the 6th

So whens the draft,

I was away last year for it and tried to do it on my phone but alas, the auto pick, came in on my 3rd round to pick me up Sam Bradford.

Im on a stag the weekend before NFL starts (4th-6th), so would obviously prefer it not happening then

Typically we've done it on the Sunday evening before the opener. Whenever that is.

At 7:30 on the 6th? We cant postpone it by 30 mins and then i think i can make it? if not no worries

• Like 1

So whens the draft,

At 7:30 on the 6th? We cant postpone it by 30 mins and then i think i can make it? if not no worries
I'd happily take an 8pm draft. KKR can we postpone 30 minutes as mentioned?

I recently did a 12 man draft with a 1 minute selection clock and it took about an hour so that should be doable without dragging on for too long.

How many people do we have currently, 13?

Need one more player.  Have removed those who havent renewed yet from last year.  Locked at 14 player limit so first come first served for the final position.  Added an extra bench player from 6 to 7.

Please review the current settings and see if there are any changes you would like to make?  Let me know and i will get it sorted before the draft tomorrow.  All ok for the draft tomorrow at 20:00?