NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

Pre season hasnt even started yet you bunch of drama queens!  Chill your beans!

Invite sent Brumerican. 

Stefan, do you remember your team name so i can remove them to send an invite to your new account?

Stefan, 8 teams not yet renewed as follows:

Fashanu Awoogas

A Mingo Ate My Baby

claret75

AVFC Super Hawks

Daenerys Targ

Cassel Greyskull

Lancs Villan

Insane Clowney Posse

We have 12 in now, can we lock the league until another 2 turn up at a time? Would seem unlikely to happen

Credit to 'It Ertz when Eifert' for team name of the season, whoever that is

So whens the draft,

I was away last year for it and tried to do it on my phone but alas, the auto pick, came in on my 3rd round to pick me up Sam Bradford.

Im on a stag the weekend before NFL starts (4th-6th), so would obviously prefer it not happening then

So whens the draft,

I was away last year for it and tried to do it on my phone but alas, the auto pick, came in on my 3rd round to pick me up Sam Bradford.

Im on a stag the weekend before NFL starts (4th-6th), so would obviously prefer it not happening then

You can set your own rankings though

So whens the draft,

Im pretty sure i tried to, either way, id rather be able to do the draft

So whens the draft,

Im pretty sure i tried to, either way, id rather be able to do the draft
Typically we've done it on the Sunday evening before the opener. Whenever that is.