NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

One month until the pre season and eight weeks until the season starts proper so just getting this started

Who's in this season?

kkr are you happy to run the league again?  Can take over if required

Any changes people want to make to the point scoring?

Count me in.

Only suggestion is to ease up on the bonuses. Too often one player (usually the QB) would sway the result too heavily. I think one bonus per player would work better than stacking the bonuses together (e.g, the combined bonus for a 300 yards passing and 400 yards passing was huge)

Awwww yeaaaaaaaaaaah

I'm drafting OBJ in the first. I don't even care.

I kind of like the bonuses the QBs get. It makes them more important that in regular fantasy leagues where they're less important. It's more realistic. Although it did get a bit out of hand with some of them last season (i.e. Rodgers and Luck)

Edited by abdomlahor

Let you know once its set up again people!

Happy to review the scoring.  I post it here every year and not enough people reply to make it worthwhile changing!  Will take a vote on the scoring.

Can maybe tone down the bonus points, but its not only QB's that get them.  Some RB's and WR's had mega days last season with the bonuses. 

Career days should be rewarded imo.  When you look at the history of the league, there arent that many 400+ yard games by QB's, it doesnt happen that often, so i think big rewards for that or 200 rushing and 200 receiving should be ok.

400 Yard Games

I know it is a more pass happy league now, but Peyton Manning for example averages about one 400 yard game a season.

guess im the only one who enjoyed the bonus' and i came 13th. Shouting at your RB to get 4 more yards as hes on 96, but they were no doubt 2 points behind with a minute to go and nver going to run it.

• Like 1

guess im the only one who enjoyed the bonus' and i came 13th. Shouting at your RB to get 4 more yards as hes on 96, but they were no doubt 2 points behind with a minute to go and nver going to run it.

Yeah, I dont like that at all. 99 yards = 9 points. 100 yards = 20 points. 1 yard should not more than double the points.