Riccardo Calder

sexbelowsound

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Locked up for 9 months after doing this to a woman who bumped into his car

eRSpbej.gif

Mail article : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6535925/Moment-former-Aston-Villa-footballer-punched-nurse-sick-road-rage-attack.html

This is the moment a ex-Aston Villa and England under-17s player kicked, punched and threw his shoe at a student nurse during a brutal road rage attack.

Riccardo Calder, 22, repeatedly hit the 24-year-old woman through her open car window after she collided with his Mercedes in the car park of a Birmingham pub on May 6.

The mother-of-one pleaded with him to stop during the prolonged attack, which left her fearing she had bleeding on the brain. She also suffered two black eyes, cuts, bruises, a fractured thumb and flashbacks.

Calder, of Kings Heath, south Birmingham, was found guilty of assault following a trial and jailed for nine months on December 12. He was also banned from having any contact with the woman for five years.

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Not sure what the woman was playing at with that second collision, she reverses and then rams the back of his car, one of the most ridiculous pieces of driving I've ever seen.

Personally I think she was absolutely terrified of him and panicked her legs shaking and she crashed into it because of her terror.

Can you be suprised the way he kicks hee and punches her? The guy is pure scum.

22 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Not sure what the woman was playing at with that second collision, she reverses and then rams the back of his car, one of the most ridiculous pieces of driving I've ever seen.

20 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Personally I think she was absolutely terrified of him and panicked her legs shaking and she crashed into it because of her terror.

Can you be suprised the way he kicks hee and punches her? The guy is pure scum.

Reading a bit about the case, I think she was drunk. Then she tried to blackmail Calder by demanding £5k or she'd go to the Police. It was actually Calder who called them - obviously not aware his attack was on camera! Hardly a Mensa meeting in the car park

Shocking attack though. Disgusting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Reading a bit about the case, I think she was drunk. Then she tried to blackmail Calder by demanding £5k or she'd go to the Police. It was actually Calder who called them - obviously not aware his attack was on camera! Hardly a Mensa meeting in the car park

Shocking attack though. Disgusting. 

Sounds like they are both as bad as each other.

• Like 1

Â