Niall Mason

penguin

To be honest I don't think He will make the First Team or be a regular in the First Team.  In my opinion He is a nice player but not strong enough, like many others unfortunately.

Obviously I hope He does make it but I haven't seen anything to suggest He is better than lots of others, but who knows ? 

1 hour ago, Noel said:

To be honest I don't think He will make the First Team or be a regular in the First Team.  In my opinion He is a nice player but not strong enough, like many others unfortunately.

Obviously I hope He does make it but I haven't seen anything to suggest He is better than lots of others, but who knows ? 

Fair enough, you could be right, let's see

17 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Fair enough, you could be right, let's see

Be interesting to see how much he plays for Doncaster next season. I have a feeling Calder could end up there too having already been on loan a couple of times, and the two clubs seem to work together well

I think he has a chance to play higher, I think he'll end up in the championship. Not sure who said it but he played a lot of games for them, not 50%. Think he was pretty much on the pitch as long as he was fit and not suspended 

Edited by skarroki

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

Be interesting to see how much he plays for Doncaster next season. I have a feeling Calder could end up there too having already been on loan a couple of times, and the two clubs seem to work together well

I think he has a chance to play higher, I think he'll end up in the championship. Not sure who said it but he played a lot of games for them, not 50%. Think he was pretty much on the pitch as long as he was fit and not suspended 

I think Calder should be our first team back up left back, he's really improved over the past few years. I rate him highly 

• 1 year later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47617233

Niall Mason: Doncaster Rovers sack defender after sexual assault

Doncaster Rovers have sacked Niall Mason after he admitted a charge of sexual assault in January.

Mason, 22, received a six-month prison sentence, suspended for two years, for assaulting a woman in 2018.

A judge at Sheffield Crown Court also placed Mason on the sex offenders' register for seven years.

A Doncaster statement read: "Rovers have cancelled the contract of Niall Mason after he withdrew an appeal against his dismissal by the club."

It continued: "Rovers opened internal disciplinary proceedings immediately following his guilty plea for a sexual offence at Sheffield Crown Court."

Defender Mason had been a regular for the promotion-chasing League One side until shortly before his court appearance in January, but was suspended following his sentencing.

2 hours ago, daggy_333 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47617233

Niall Mason: Doncaster Rovers sack defender after sexual assault

Doncaster Rovers have sacked Niall Mason after he admitted a charge of sexual assault in January.

Mason, 22, received a six-month prison sentence, suspended for two years, for assaulting a woman in 2018.

A judge at Sheffield Crown Court also placed Mason on the sex offenders' register for seven years.

A Doncaster statement read: "Rovers have cancelled the contract of Niall Mason after he withdrew an appeal against his dismissal by the club."

It continued: "Rovers opened internal disciplinary proceedings immediately following his guilty plea for a sexual offence at Sheffield Crown Court."

Defender Mason had been a regular for the promotion-chasing League One side until shortly before his court appearance in January, but was suspended following his sentencing.

So, when’s he signing for Small Heath? 

Â