Niall Mason

penguin

Where did I say he was utter pants? Or that he was at fault for the goals?

Just not for one minute believing SGC's review.

I noticed we also had a midfielder who totally 'bossed proceedings' to go with our dominant cb who read the game well.

Chances are they both just played well. No need for the ridiculous superlatives that more than likely aren't true.

In fact it was only a few months ago that SGC admitted that he often used words that were OTT as he gets carried away in the football experience.

Nothing wrong with that of course but it's just more than likely that these lads just had a decent game.

3 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Outstanding performance from this lad again, can't believe southampton let him go, he's got a real chance of making it at this football in my opinion

What position was he playing at last night SGC? 

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

Cool, thanks - good to hear that he's coming along nicely. What are his strengths particularly?

He's strong, quick, reads the game very well, good in the air, good tackler, i've seen him 3 or 4 times now and i've yet to see any real faults in his game. He's also got great positional sense, i can't understand for the life of me why southampton let him go

2 hours ago, lexicon said: Cool, thanks - good to hear that he's coming along nicely. What are his strengths particularly?

He's strong, quick, reads the game very well, good in the air, good tackler, i've seen him 3 or 4 times now and i've yet to see any real faults in his game. He's also got great positional sense, i can't understand for the life of me why southampton let him go

According to this article int the mail http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-portugal-lowdown-18-year-old-9636558

He decided to leave

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Â