Gardner
Sinclair
Nzogbia
Gil
Tonev
Robinson

Kozak
Agbonlahor

Of course, there will be  new left back. All of a sudden, the midfiels looks quite good!

Edited by AndFos

Sorry but don't think theres much point  discussing what our best team line-up at the moment is because we all know there's going to be more signings.

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

f6043223670c2a0e05b93ca6688565c5.jpg

I genuinely don't know though. This is basically our 18 although we still have Gil, Baker, Senderos, and Cissokho.

Similar to how I would line up. Except but Richards on RB, Okore on CB. Push bacuna up to RW, and then gabby on the bench. For games we want to attach we keep Richardson at LB, and swap Sanchez for Westwood. Or if we are coming up against a team we need to contain then Sanchez to man-Mark their key player, and swap Richardson for Cissoko. However this puts all creative pressure on Graelish which I am concerned about. Also Gabby on bench to go on against tired defenders. Unfortunately. I place for Hutton on the 11, but he gives us a quality option at RB if Micah goes central or can't play.

Have to admit that this 11 could get some points! Although would greatly prefer Delph to give us some drive, concerned that all out CMs left all prefer to play deeper and not drive forward.

I genuinely don't know though. This is basically our 18 although we still have Gil, Baker, Senderos, and Cissokho.

is it me or does that look a weak team, almost the best we have with the players we have but if Benteke doesn't score who does. Defence looks a little shaky.

Maybe if Benteke does go it could be a new era, assuming Gueye wasn't a replacement for Delph the 40m for two strikers in Austin 15m and another ???10m???, then praet 8m, the left back 9m and maybe we are starting to look more balanced

Thoughts?

It's definitely a weak team. When I was picking the players, I thought the same thing. I picked that line-up based off of Sherwood's judgement. I hope to see Richards at rightback, but fully expect him to be a center back under sherwood. Cissokho is also my first choice left back, but again, Sherwood likes Richardson. The midfield is what is a complete toss up for me. Gueye is about the only one I'd say has to be a shoe in. Sanchez had a great copa america and makes you wonder that we might just be miss using him because he completely shut down Messi and Neymar who are the best players in the world. Then what about Grealish, Gardner, Westwood, or N'Zogbia?

It's just too early to even get a plausible XI. 

If the rumours are true about playing a back 5 then I would go with something like this...

eXDJrKL.png

A little lightweight in midfield, but you could (and wouldn't surprise me if Sherwood did) replace Gil with Sanchez...

WZRbD95.png

Obviously replace Benteke with whatever striker we end up getting. And take this how you will as i know f*ck all about formations and tactics :P

Haven't played ultimate team in ages but is our squad entirely silvers, whilst nzog is gold? Says it all.

Sorry but don't think theres much point  discussing what our best team line-up at the moment is because we all know there's going to be more signings.

Totally agree. We seem to go through this unnecessary misery every July.

------------------ Guzan/New GK ----------------

---------Clark-----Richards-----Okore-------

--Bacuna/New RWB---------------------Amavi/new LWB

-------Sanchez ---Delph---- Gueye ---------

------------------Grealish---------------

-----------Benteke/Austin/Embolo------------------

What do you guys think?

• Like 1