33 members have voted

1. 1. best fast food

• subway
    • maccy Ds
    • KFC
    • fish and chips
    • indian ( not realy fast food but)
    • Pizza

Depends really. For a fairly healthy lunch during the week Subway isn't bad as long as you don't go mad with all the crap you can have.

The weekend, has to be a curry. Not a fan of Mc D's, Burger King or KFC - it's pretty crap food nowadays and no good for you!

When pissed and in need of your own fast food, fishfinger sandwiches are champion!

Well... if we're having Indian, what's wrong with Chinese..?

And if we're having all this, why not pizza?

And if we're having pizza (Ok, I'll stop now)

subway isnt

Subway sandwiches are gross. Made on a production line, deceptively fattening and the sauce they put in them is calorie-ific!

You don't have to have sauce ;) A nice lettuce sandwich always does me on the thinnest bread going :lol::D

Seriously though, you get what you ask for in Subway - whether that's just a salad sandwich or a bit of chicken etc with sauce. Not exactly a production line when you're having it made to order and you can see how they're making it right in front of you (I always used to be dubious about the sauce on the McChicken Sandwich in Mac'Ds put it that way!).

The whole experience of going into a Subway just disgusts me. (and yes, I no longer go in, before you say "well don't go there"). Its made out to be some saviour of obese people everywhere, poor buggers, and marketed to them as some sort of cure for their weight problems. They are'nt very filling when stripped to the core, so people go for something that is very filling. I think there was a bit of research done into them by the Guardian or summat a few years back - the "sub of the day" weighed in at a hefty 800 calories or something. Now considering that 2500 is the daily guideline amount for a male adult, that's a sandwich Elvis would be proud of!

The whole experience of going into a Subway just disgusts me. (and yes, I no longer go in, before you say "well don't go there"). Its made out to be some saviour of obese people everywhere, poor buggers, and marketed to them as some sort of cure for their weight problems. They are'nt very filling when stripped to the core, so people go for something that is very filling. I think there was a bit of research done into them by the Guardian or summat a few years back - the "sub of the day" weighed in at a hefty 800 calories or something. Now considering that 2500 is the daily guideline amount for a male adult, that's a sandwich Elvis would be proud of!

and what a sandwich :lol:

They're not really sandwiches though anyway...i suspect the 800 calories one was a big momma of a footlong!

Hmmmm tasty :D

250px-Subway_BMT.jpg

Â