Sol Campbell as London mayor

Mic09

If they have an online vote then the Arsenal botnet will ensure he wins by a landslide.   Fortunately this is a civilised country and we insist on a physical vote.  

• Like 2

If they have an online vote then the Arsenal botnet will ensure he wins by a landslide.   Fortunately this is a civilised country and we insist on a physical vote.  

sure that would be countered by the Spurs vote 

The next time I see some raise Sol Campbell as an example of a black player held back by racism in the game I'll be quoting that article.

The man is an absolute whopper, utterly utterly deluded and seemingly desperate for any position that will elevate him to a position of authority to sage his throbbing eog.

What a stroker.

So Sol 'I don't wanna pay any tax on my unearned London spiv property increases' wants to be mayor.

Thick, selfish clearing in the woods.

Or is it cos I is black innit. 

Race card waving nutbag.

• Like 1

Whats the fuss? He's a member of the tories, and the article says they are pushing him forward to go for the role.

There is no way the Tory party will have a black ex footballer candidate for London Mayor. 

Whats the fuss? He's a member of the tories, and the article says they are pushing him forward to go for the role.

There is no way the Tory party will have a black ex footballer candidate for London Mayor. 

His only real barrier is lack of experience and a penchant for occasionally saying stupid shit. Certainly his skin colour and profession won't count against him.

Deluded clearing in the woods. I remember him saying that England should sack Gary Neville and hire him as coach instead because he was the best defender in the world, then made some comment about the England captaincy going to Beckham and not him.

If he is London mayor he will go for Prime Minister next.

"Why should I, Sol Campbell, not be the Prime Minister?"

Â