Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

Needs to learn not to get so close to players, he is too often caught trying to nick the ball away.

Second half was poor, but N'Zog didn't help him at all, once he came on.

Yep the space Navas was getting even in the last 5 minutes was shocking, all their attacks were coming down that side.

I like Amavi though, good he's back in the team.

Needs to learn not to get so close to players, he is too often caught trying to nick the ball away.

Yep the space Navas was getting even in the last 5 minutes was shocking, all their attacks were coming down that side.

Yes could easily have led to a goal, overall he was very good though.

Richardson was picked ahead of this guy by Sherwod and KMac. Just wow.

In fairness he did play 8 games under Sherwood and he left him out because of the defensive errors. 

Hmmm....

Or because it fitted with the picture he was trying to paint through the press.

Yes could easily have led to a goal, overall he was very good though.

It was more in reference to CNZ providing **** all cover, which is I imagine one of the things Garde wanted from him.

I think he had a strong game today, the last 15 mins or so city did target him and navas and Sagna where getting the better of him, but these are two world class players we're talking about, he's not a miracle man, think he was lacking a bit of fitness towards the end.

Edited by Fowlersrs

Richardson was picked ahead of this guy by Sherwod and KMac. Just wow.

In fairness he did play 8 games under Sherwood and he left him out because of the defensive errors. 

Hmmm....

Or because it fitted with the picture he was trying to paint through the press.

In which case not "wow" that Sherwood picked him ahead of Richardson?  Can't have it both ways.

• Like 2

Well his rash attempt to win the ball off Navas late in the game nearly cost us again. He over-committed and we got lucky. I think he was dropped in order to try to improve his concentration maybe, but it doesn't seem to have worked.

Brilliant in attack, though. Should have had at least one assist v City today.

• Like 1

Â