Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

Agreed. Great signing. Interesting he played the 2nd half at left wing yesterday after Sinclair came off. He is obviously a left back and a very good one but sherwood obviously sees his threat going forward and signing gestede crosses will be important this season and Sinclair is more of a roamer get in the box type wide made. Not really seen him put that many crosses in pre season.

But yeah. Before anyone goes nuts he is a left back and should play there. But it's great to have options.

Edited by jimcohen

Interesting to see the Birmingham mail say we looked vulnerable defensively down his side. Exactly as I've already said, quick, good cross but wreak in the air and positionally suspect. Upgraded Bennett for me and I have a feeling it will take time but people may change their opinions of this guy

Interesting to see the Birmingham mail say we looked vulnerable defensively down his side. Exactly as I've already said, quick, good cross but wreak in the air and positionally suspect. Upgraded Bennett for me and I have a feeling it will take time but people may change their opinions of this guy

I reckon, after giving him time to settle into the team/ league, you may change your opinion of him.

Birmingham Mail?! I stopped there lol!

Can someone who has seen him play please confirm or contradict my earlier suspicions that he's naturally right-footed?

I haven't slept in over a week.

Don't you know? He's an arachnid. He is 3 right and 2 left leg dominant.

So how come he ended up left back and not, say, living in a box in my attic?

• Like 1

Can someone who has seen him play please confirm or contradict my earlier suspicions that he's naturally right-footed?

I haven't slept in over a week.

Left on Mon/Wed and Fri, right at all other times

Â