Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

Just want to say that I hope that the fans will give Jordan, and Idrissa and Jordan, Jose, and Jordan (Trent's confident) and whoever else new that's come in, enough time to get used to each other and a fair amount of games before they start to criticise or write off any of them.

Not that I'm saying people are writing them off - just saying.

I think Scott has been written off.

Can't remember the last time I was this instantly impressed with a new signing, this kid has a massive future ahead of him, his reading of the game is superb, can understand that he isn't diving in to everything and pulling out of some things and that he dropped off in the 2nd half it's pre season ffs

Also loving how he keeps looking at us fans in awe, you can see him buzzing to be here

• Like 1

Just want to say that I hope that the fans will give Jordan, and Idrissa and Jordan, Jose, and Jordan (Trent's confident) and whoever else new that's come in, enough time to get used to each other and a fair amount of games before they start to criticise or write off any of them.

He's neither French, French-speaking or, come from France and, he's not named Jordan so he is possibly exempt from protection!

But! If his surname had have been St Clair or Eclair well, that might have earned him some cover!

Edited by villarocker
  • Like 2

Eer - go look in the Ayew thread buddy - written off after 15 mins - admittedly by one but still written off - go figure!

He's neither French, French-speaking or, come from France and, he's not named Jordan so he is possibly exempt from protection!

But! If his surname had have been St Clair or Eclair well, that might have earned him some cover!

Not if it was Jenny he wouldn't  ;)

In fairness I'm only basing my judgement on the Wolves friendly... He got caught out of position on several occasions when he was pushing forward, and by some distance too, a team with any decent midfield could've exploited it. I like the fact he's willing to tank on and have a go at the opposition full backs, but I think we need to consider the roll of either Sinclair or the left CM as cover, else he could get found out very quickly. Everything else he did seemed sound enough, Little bit of showboating too at one point.

He certainly does look to have the qualities to be a winger but I see no reason why he shouldn't just stay an attacking fullback, as from his stats and ratings last year is also a very talented defender.

Â