Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

I don't remember Bouma being anything special at all.  In fact, I can recall being more frustrated with him that anything else.  Bit of a cult "hero", but little else.

This kid, on the other hand, looks proper classy.

I don't remember Bouma being anything special at all. In fact, I can recall being more frustrated with him that anything else. Bit of a cult "hero", but little else.

This kid, on the other hand, looks proper classy.

You can't remember him being special because he wasn't. He was just a no nonsense solid defender.

Just got an assist for Kozak's goal. I have a feeling this guy will be huge for us this year. Good lad.

I don't recall him assisting?
It wasn't, it was Hutton via a telegraphed dummy by Gabby

Ah apologies, I'm just looking at Twitter updates. I got excited! Lol.

Have to say I'm not seeing much better yet and have watched each friendly in full. I've seen him duck out of two combatative headers, one he did well to catch the Walsall lad back up, I think.the other Richards had to cover. I've also seen him play blind passes to the feet of the opposition on more than one occasion,not just misplaced but without looking. I'm have also seen a good turn of pace and some good interceptions but I can't see I'm as confident in him as some of you seem to be. If Bennett put tonight's performance in youd be saying he'd done OK, bottled a few challenges and needs to move on! Wobble

Have to say I'm not seeing much better yet and have watched each friendly in full. I've seen him duck out of two combatative headers, one he did well to catch the Walsall lad back up, I think.the other Richards had to cover. I've also seen him play blind passes to the feet of the opposition on more than one occasion,not just misplaced but without looking. I'm have also seen a good turn of pace and some good interceptions but I can't see I'm as confident in him as some of you seem to be. If Bennett put tonight's performance in youd be saying he'd done OK, bottled a few challenges and needs to move on! Wobble

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

I am honestly not trolling they're first goal came from his side. Can you honestly tell me he looks that Good yet? I know he needs time but are you sure people aren't just watching with the new signing glasses on hoping he's amazing?

It was sinclair's fault for their first imo

Amavi cut off cross from one angle but Sinclair bottled out of the challenge which he should have made before the cross come in tbh

Edited by AshVilla

I thought he was fine but again it's pre-season really so hard to make any sort of judgement.

The new signings certainly add another dynamic to how we play in a good way as we seem to move around more and actually have options to pass forward something that has been alien to us for years.

Â