Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

of course he is, what sort of idiot would sell players without consulting the manager

I think Bruce is experienced enough to know that having a "£25m" left back whilst the midfield is in utter disarray is unwarranted. That decision had to of come from the top,surely?

He's one of the most overrated players (by this forum) that I've ever seen, and the valuation debates where some where putting him £20m+ just look hilarious. He doesn't even stand out as the best left back in the league, at the very best he's a bottom half premier league player.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's one of the most overrated players (by this forum) that I've ever seen, and the valuation debates where some where putting him £20m+ just look hilarious. He doesn't even stand out as the best left back in the league, at the very best he's a bottom half premier league player.

Not even sure he's best left back at Villa.

Probably should be played as a left winger given That he can't defend at all. Problem is that don't have another left back and we can't play wingers because we have to play three central midfielders to do the job of two decent players. What a bloody mess. 

Edited by villa89

Just now, villa89 said:

Probably should be played as a left winger give. That he can't defend at all. Problem is that don't have another left back and we can't play wingers because we have to play three central midfielders to do the job of two decent players. What a bloody mess. 

Don't forget Cissokho

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Best crosser at the football club, hands down

Agreed.

BUt everyone bar him is absolutely **** dreadful at crossing. Utterly dreadful. 

So it's not saying much.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Between him or Adomah with Alan Hutton a distant third. Alan Hutton...

HUtton isn't third. Hutton is last. He has the worst delivery of the ball I've ever seen at the club.

I'd put Dr Tony above Hutton at corssing.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

HUtton isn't third. Hutton is last. He has the worst delivery of the ball I've ever seen at the club.

I'd put Dr Tony above Hutton at corssing.

Alan Hutton is the only other person I have seen cross a ball making him third by default.

• Like 3

Â