Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

3 hours ago, striker said:

Really surprised there's no offers from the Premiership particularly Liverpool.

I think they were interested at one point, but last season may have really damaged his reputation. 

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

I think they were interested at one point, but last season may have really damaged his reputation. 

Didn't look anything like the player he was before his injury - still has potential but I can see why clubs may be wary of paying a big fee .

• Like 1

Appalling last season so absolutely no loss, 100% right decision. Appears to be ruined by injuries, looked good (although defensively flawed) in his first run in the team, looked poor at everything last season. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

If we got the money back we paid for him it would be good business.

Crap defensively and going forward looked crap as well.

At least him going means Bruce can't be shoehorning him in at left wing next season and we will see more of Green.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

No hard feelings all thw best jordan for next season. My only concern is apparent sevilla are dreadful at paying (esp with clauses fhey do all they can not to pay) sl hopefully its cash witha  sell on fee

• Like 1

Had a lot of potential but in 2 years hasn't show much of it with us. 

He's become a back up lb in the championship and for him and us this is a good decision. He will probably turn out to be a good player, this was never the club to develop a young player like him. 

Got no hard feelings towards him. Good luck in the future. 

• Like 3

I don't think he enhanced his reputation while he was here so if we managed to wipe our face than its good business. Its a shame he didn't develop into the player he looked like he might, but the reality is he was our back up left back and our most valuable asset we were willing to sell. 

Edited by Infinte_Pest
  • Like 3

I suspect that Jordan gave us an extra season unlike the likes of Gil, Gana, Traore and Veretout who were out of the door at the very first opportunity because he felt he owed us something for supporting him through his injury. He deserves some credit for that. I wish him well in the future and I hope that we have got near to what we paid for him along with a 20% sell on clause.   

• Like 3

Â