Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

His pass and trickery is a class above in this opposition, when he gets it right he leaves the opposite number for dead. He also played a great pass to kodija today near the end, definitely needs to continue building his confidence.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

One of the worst performances I've seen all season. 

No idea how he managed to stay on the pitch so long. 

Unfortunately based on what I have heard this seems to be more the norm than exception with him this season?

First half i couldn't understand what him and bacuna were doing so gave him a free pass but he didn't look interested at all in the second half.

walking, not getting back, or tracking his runner, almost every time he got the ball he gave it away, some passes were suicidal. 

Then when he finally makes some effort and breaks through he goes for goal from an impossible angle when we could kill the game.

Really really poor.

Frustrating because he clearly has ability on the ball

Edited by jjaacckk91

I thought he had a good 60 minutes and then went to shit after that. Summed up by a ludicrous decision to shoot (i think it was a shot) with Lansbury totally open inside him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I thought he had a good 60 minutes and then went to shit after that. Summed up by a ludicrous decision to shoot (i think it was a shot) with Lansbury totally open inside him.

That was terrible decision making. He's lucky it didn't cost us 3 points.

Has been playing well lately though for me so hopefully a one off. 

Far to lightweight. Has the odd reasonable game, but these are only reasonable and seem to be getting less and less. Can only see him slipping further and further down the pecking order. I choose Taylor over him at FB - and Green over him in midfield. 

Think Bruce will have him out the door pretty swiftly in any case. assuming there are any takers of course...

yeah there were times in the match where he was to be fair to him, him and taylor had a decent enough understanding and he did a fair bit of running up and down...but when the heads dropped and the laziness started to creep in he was the worst offender, there were times in the 2nd half that he was absolutely atrocious, if he had pockets he'd have put his hands in them and just watched the game go by

• Like 1

On 3/14/2017 at 10:47, tinker said:

He looked our best player against Wigan , he has a certain quality about him that the others hadn't. Maybe signing Taylor has dented his confidence but his quality will shine through in time.

but that's the point.....It should drive him on.

Thats what you expect from your players.....FIGHT.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

but that the point.....It should drive him on.

Thats what you expect from your players.....FIGHT.

I agree. See Alan Hutton as to how you should react when a player comes in who plays in your position. You continue to work hard and do everything you can to keep your place and make it as tough a decision as possible for the manager.

• Like 2

Â