Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

5 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Not saying amavi is worse than Richardson btw just that he's suffered from the usual hype once injured nonsense.

no he hasn't

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Woodytom said:

Not saying amavi is worse than Richardson btw just that he's suffered from the usual hype once injured nonsense.

Apart from that he hasn't.  He was arguably our best player (despite glaring mistakes) before his injury and we've badly missed him at left back.

From memory, Richardson had a decent game against Chelsea - which may be what fans were saying on that particular day?

• Like 1

It's clear we lost attacking quality with his injury, even WoodyTom would remember his excellent crosses v Sunderland, SHA and Liverpool, assisting poor forwards like Gestede and Sinclair isn't the easiest thing in the world and is beyond Richardson.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I really hope he stays. He was one bright spark in a shower of shite. I don't think he will stay and I also think he's better than us. I would not blame him at all for moving on and without claret and blue specs on, I'd encourage it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Was just about to post this, and say they should be told to piss right off!!! Been injured most of the season ffs! lol.

Yeah, we don't owe him a cheap getaway. We have been paying an injured player all season, so he owes us next season at least in my eyes.

• Like 1

Â