Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

28 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Modern day footballers are pussies. This would have been patched up and played on with years ago when pitches resembled ploughed fields and footballs were like medicine balls.

Worrying thing is I'm pretty sure you are being serious.

• Like 1

what an absolute state were in a left back.

if cissokho, bennett and baker arent an option, and with how average richardson is, the only other option is clark, which might give okore a chance to play along side richards, or is he injured too?

28 minutes ago, pacbuddies said: Modern day footballers are pussies. This would have been patched up and played on with years ago when pitches resembled ploughed fields and footballs were like medicine balls.

Worrying thing is I'm pretty sure you are being serious.

I am.

8 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

What does it feel like? How long before you could walk properly on it?

It was instant agony, I felt a pop and I just lay on the ground waiting for someone to help. I did it almost the same way Amavi did, it was a couple of days before I could put any weight on it. It was a very small tear so it didn't require surgery. The doctor said if had been any worse then I'd have had to had like a mesh put over the tendon for it to heal over. I could comfortably walk on it after about a month, but kicking a ball was completely out of the question until the 4 months was over.

26 minutes ago, Texas_Mike said:

We have experts on any topic you care to name.

unless they're an orthopaedic surgeon they'll likely not know very much about knee injuries. You wouldn't want an orthopaedic surgeon doing your brain surgery. Or maybe that's the issue here, pacbuddies?

4 hours ago, pacbuddies said:

Modern day footballers are pussies. This would have been patched up and played on with years ago when pitches resembled ploughed fields and footballs were like medicine balls.

How you can watch that video and say this is beyond me.

I cringed just watching it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pacbuddies said: Modern day footballers are pussies. This would have been patched up and played on with years ago when pitches resembled ploughed fields and footballs were like medicine balls.

How you can watch that video and say this is beyond me.

I cringed just watching it.

Because I am an evil, sadistic, uncaring and emotionless *******.

Â