Idrissa Gana Gueye

BowenAVFC

11 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Sounds like he may be off

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/idrissa-gueye-will-quit-aston-villa-agent/?

Thought he was OK for us but nothing special. Get our money back and hopefully use it more effectively this time!

Genuinely couldn't care less. See ya! He's been at best average and the only reason he has such a good tackling ratio is because we've spent all season defending and because he loses the ball so regularly he's had to dive in to try and win it back. 

Won't be going to a decent Prem team that's for sure. Off to a newly promoted team or to Germany it is. We don't NEED to keep any of these players, none are good enough to be vital. The best accolade any player in our squad gets is that I wouldn't mind them staying! And that only applies to a very select few!

No way he will be here next season, as he is one player in the squad that will bring in decent money and the club know this.  Offers over £6m+ and we will take it I'm afraid. Agents also play a part in all this and his will be putting the feelers out if not already done so!

1 hour ago, Butterfingers said:

For an agent to be so specific about where his player will be next season, you would have to think that approaches have already been made.

One of the few I'd like to have seen here next season but not overly bothered if he goes.

Well unlike the Villa other teams generally start preparation for next season before the previous season ends, especially as we have all but been relegated for some time.  Only the Villa start preparing once the season ends, followed by holidays and then into preseason and then we'll think about doing something :) 

• Like 1

Could also be case that there is relegation clause in contract allowing him to leave .

As I said he is a decent player and one of few I would keep.Like some others won't be surprised to see him go elsewhere and be a success.

What a terribly insensitive thing to come out with on the day of relegation. One of the reasons we are where we are with players being managed by people like that. No difference between this and when Chimbonda handed in his transfer request in the dressing room upon relegation wherever that was.

Oh goodness. How on earth will we cope without Mr 'lose the ball with first touch, tackle, lose the ball again'? Oh no, hang on, we've still got Sanchez and Westwood.

Â