Idrissa Gana Gueye

BowenAVFC

We're spending money?!

Yeah. The Benteke and/or delph money. Not rocket science.

Or just the money that wasn't spent last season and is being made available this season?

We're spending money?!

Or just the money that wasn't spent last season and is being made available this season?

What money that wasn't spent last season?

We're spending money?!

We're spending money?!

The £8m bid for Cleverley?

Never heard of him but don't believe it anyway, can't see us spending that much on one player regardless of if we sell Benteke and/ or Delph. We'd be much more likely to spread the money to cover the holes that are appearing. Two strikers gone (AW & DB), two midfielders gone (TC & YS) and two defenders gone (RV & ML) that I can think of that have featured at least a handful of times.

We're spending money?!

We're spending money?!

Could have gone anywhere. Lambert's pay off. Sherwood's money/signing fee if he got one??

We're spending money?!

We're spending money?!

Could have gone anywhere. Lambert's pay off. Sherwood's money/signing fee if he got one??

Or on this bid?

Doesn't automatically mean this is Benteke/Delph money. I'm not saying it definitely isn't, but the fact that we bid £8m for Cleverley last season shows that we are capable of spending money. 

Everybody harping on about NO money need to remember we have actually spent money and have a budget every season, we usually spend circa 20 mill. Further more we have reduced the wage bill, and it has been mentioned several time by people in and outside of the club that the austerity period can now be relaxed somewhat!

• Like 1

I have to be honest and admit I had never heard of this guy before he was linked to us. I know only a little more now, but I do feel quite excited.

Really hoping he's a complement to, rather than replacement for, Delph, but this signals an intent in the transfer market I wasn't expecting us to show this summer.

• Like 1

Â