Idrissa Gana Gueye

BowenAVFC

A coup? Nah...nowhere near...but he's very solid. Good sigining.

Also people saying he's more behind, while true he still scored 4 goals in league...to Delph's 0 :P

A coup in terms of beating Southampton and West Ham to his signature. I don't know much about the player to be fair.

We're spending money?!

This was completely my reaction. Our biggest transfer fee spent in the past few seasons was Nzogbia and Benteke wasn't it? Can't believe we are actually going to spend something! Beats trying to get excited over 3 free transfers last summer!

• Like 1

Can we not spend significant money without assuming it's from players being sold?

Selling Lowton, Weimann and Sylla this summer is about 4m combined, we've released Bent and I'm sure the club are banking on selling some of the other fringe players like Cissokho and Gill.

Not saying that's where the 9m has come from but it does add up if you include wages.

• Like 1

Can we not spend significant money without assuming it's from players being sold?

Ok

Selling Lowton, Weimann and Sylla this summer is about 4m combined, we've released Bent and I'm sure the club are banking on selling some of the other fringe players like Cissokho and Gill.

Erm............

Â