Ticket Thread for 1st home Game

Demitri_C

Any spares going (preferably Holte) please let me know.

May have a spare in North lower (all depends on when the women's cricket finishes) - keep in touch if you're still interested

Ready and waiting

Let's talk on Friday. Ticket can be picked up from the ground.

Hello everybody I have an urgent question which Aston Villa will not respond too despite many e-mails and phone calls! Any help or response from anybody will be greatly appreciated. 

I've bought my first season ticket and I'm only 17 travelling on my own from Mansfield which is why I'm quite scared if something goes wrong which is why I'm hoping someone can put my fears at ease. :) 

Anyway, the problems I'm having include that the season ticket I purchased has my fathers name instead of mine. I have no idea if this will be a problem or not but I'm not sure.

Also the one time Aston Villa responded to me 2 weeks ago they mentioned that they would send an e-mail asking me to verify my age as I have bought an under 18's season ticket. I have never received an e-mail and have no idea where to send a copy of my passport to confirm my age. 

Thanks for any help given!

Any spares going (preferably Holte) please let me know.

May have a spare in North lower (all depends on when the women's cricket finishes) - keep in touch if you're still interested

Ready and waiting

Let's talk on Friday. Ticket can be picked up from the ground.

Managed to get a ticket by calling. Thanks for the offer though Paris.

I've bought a restricted view seat in the Holte Lower. Does any know how 'restricted' the view is?

Depends where the seat is, my ST is restricted view but that's front row of the North Stand behind the goal and the view is fine. Could also be on the wings near the columns (I'm sure that's the wrong word) which isn't as good of a view.

Â