Demitri_C

From OS:

Villa v Man Utd 
Barclays Premier League 
Villa Park 
Friday August 14 
Kick-off: 7.45pm 
Category A game 
Prices: £27 to £45 [adult and concessions], £20 to £45 [u18s], £17 to £45 [u8s] and £40 to £45 [adult/junior combo ticket] 
Earlybird prices are available in all the blue price zones (T1-T5, B7, C8-C9, L1-L2, L7-L9, K1-K2 and K6-K7) until Sunday July 26 - £31 [adult] and £25 [concessions] 
Thursday July 9: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders and Villa Cash members 
Tuesday July 14: On sale to supporters with an Aston Villa booking history 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when Viagogo will be allowing sales/purchases on this? (The official ticketing partner of Aston Villa and authorised reseller of said tickets). I am in the prawn sandwich brigade for this one and need to shift my Holte End ticket. Obviously I want to do this legitimately to avoid my season ticket being cancelled. There are currently no events listed on the website :huh:

Edit: Nevermind, we are getting a new ticket exchange partner from next week (w/c 27th July).

Edited by NulliSecundus

• 2 weeks later...

No still nothing on the ticket exchange front :(

Anyone know what's happening on that front? There's hardly any tickets left!

Have emailed the club twice about this with no response , we are having a new partner to be announced on the 27th july!!! 

Not many tickets left now, I'm sitting on the front row of the DE upper near to the Holte, which is a first for me. Is it a good view from there? 

Front row in an upstairs tier is always the best view.

I spoke to the ticket office yesterday and said i couldnt attend, so for this game only they are putting ST holder's seats up for sale on official site if you cannot attend and giving you the equivilant in villa cash so call them up if you cant make it friday

Â