...what did I just see?

Spoony

The worse thing I have seen are the beheading videos.. think it was the Ken Bigley one and a few others from the same time. Also saw the Ukrainian kids in Dnepr murder video.. horrible  :(

Tom Pryce turning a marshall into a red ribbon at Kylami in 1977 and being decapitated by a fire extinguisher in the process was not a highlight of my Internet career. Curse my morbid curiosity of F1 fatalities.

Tom Pryce turning a marshall into a red ribbon at Kylami in 1977 and being decapitated by a fire extinguisher in the process was not a highlight of my Internet career. Curse my morbid curiosity of F1 fatalities.

That poor young Dutch lad, tossed up 6ft in the air and ripped in half by gravity/pryces car and then slung into the ground by the slingshot momentum of his own guts. What a grim way to go out.

Then there was the French driver decapitated by the side barrier?

F1 is grim sometimes :(

Edited by Ingram85

The most disturbing thing I've seen is two men tied up. One gets his neck cut off with a chainsaw and the other got it cut off with a knife, slowly.

Most disgusting/uncomfortable would be 2 girls 1 cup and a guy having a dildo penetrate his penis. One man one jar was also disgusting.

Most disgusting/uncomfortable would be 2 girls 1 cup and a guy having a dildo penetrate his penis. One man one jar was also disgusting.

You loved them really, admit it.

• Like 1

Couldn't help but Google this. Wow, surprised an F1 car being as low as it is would totally mangle somebody like that.

Yeah the Tom Pryce one is brutal. You can fin some pictures of what Price looked like after it too IIRC and it's not pretty.

The most disturbing thing for me was that the other driver and the surviving marshall look round at the one who gets hit by the car and he is seemingly so mangled that they don't even realise it's a person.

I share BOF's morbid F1 curiosity. Not gruesome, but Roger Williamson's must be one of the most upsetting ones to watch.

And the footage isn't too bad, but the photos that are out there of Alex Zanardi's crash are absolutely horrendous.

I remember the first days of video being available on phones.

Some clearing in the woods showed me a video of a pig having its head cut off with a chainsaw. The noises it was making as it continued to move around after death were horrifying. 

Some clearing in the woods showed me a video of a pig having its head cut off with a chainsaw. The noises it was making as it continued to move around after death were horrifying.

Same video I was on about, I don't like thinking about it even now

Same video I was on about, I don't like thinking about it even now

Didn't actually see the above post. Yeah I can still see it now. Scarred me for life!

The scariest thing I've ever seen was that poor lad cliff diving in Lebanon. I hope never to see anything of it ever again.

Funniest is Jimmy Bullard filming for the team line up animations on sky and his interviews.

My current obsession is LA Beast.

is that where he split his face open right down the middle?

I'd forgotten about that.

That was **** horrendous.

Damm, I'd managed to wipe that from my memory until now.

I remember seeing a video on Facebook of a man cut in half by a train (looked like India) but was still alive and people picking him up (he was sliced around the waist) but not really knowing what to do... :-(