Ray Wilkins

midian

After listening to RW on TalkSport a few times there are only 2 catergories of players. Absolute incredible world class and those that are utter shite and need to be binned off. Nothing in the middle.

He seems to have zero compassion for footballers as people either.

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

2 clowns :crylaugh:

I can tell from last season that Ray Wilkins is a knowledgable football man 

Yes you right. Two clowns who allowed themselves to get wound too easily. Wilkins should know better though. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

After listening to RW on TalkSport a few times there are only 2 catergories of players. Absolute incredible world class and those that are utter shite and need to be binned off. Nothing in the middle.

He seems to have zero compassion for footballers as people either.

I've noticed a bitterness in many retired footballers who missed the Sky era money by a few decades. I say many, Mark Lawrenson springs to mind.

• Like 2

2 bald men arguing over a comb, one says the keeper should save it the other doesn't. Might as well listen to 2 blokes talk about football after 6 pints.

11 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'll always hate Ray Wilkins for what he did at this club. He can be right in as many arguments as he likes, he'll always be a word removed to me. 

did he actually do anything ;) 

13 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

2 bald men arguing over a comb, one says the keeper should save it the other doesn't. Might as well listen to 2 blokes talk about football after 6 pints.

Ot breakfast as Wilkins calls it. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Wilkins arguing the case that foreign players are a rip off and English players are better value.

**** me.

Wow. 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Â