Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

Mbappe, Hazard, De Bruyne and Kante. Am I doing this right?

Yes, when posters suggested Pickford, Rose and Lingaard they were secretly listing their best players in the world.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Yes, when posters suggested Pickford, Rose and Lingaard they were secretly listing their best players in the world.

Er, he is a word removed, and a complete p***k... if he could live up to even a quarter of his own hyped opinion of himself then I would agree with you

The only players from the England team who  I think are outright terrible are Dier, Rose and Phil Jones.

Loftus cheek, Lingard, Stones etc... are all overhyped definitely but the talent is undoubtedly there, they just need to develop a bit. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

The only players from the England team who  I think are outright terrible are Dier, Rose and Phil Jones.

Loftus cheek, Lingard, Stones etc... are all overhyped definitely but the talent is undoubtedly there, they just need to develop a bit. 

Pretty much, I'm not a big fan of Lingard but he can at least "do a job". Rose for me is very poor at this level and Jones is the worst of the lot and probably shouldn't be in the squad at all.

I do believe that Kane is a 'world class' striker but it has to be said that his performances in the knockout stages do raise some question marks. I wonder whether if he was at a bigger club than Spurs, with more expectation and a more realistic chance of winning leagues and champions leagues that he'd actually be the same player.

2 hours ago, fifamad said:

No way is Rose terrible, over rated a bit possibly (he’s a decent player imo). I think Dele Alli is a massively over rated player but I thought we naming players that we think are terrible.

It is, hence why I said I think Rose is terrible. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

On 14/07/2018 at 17:01, Zatman said:

Pickford also. A dreadful Premier League save percentage record and plaus behind shitty defencrs for a reason. rarely leaves his line and average at best with his feet

Hopefully for England Butland gets his fitness and form together

Butland is also average with his feet and struggles when under pressure on crosses. Statstically Nick Pope was best performing English keeper last year.

Seriously I'm not having that. Pickford has weaknesses of course but considering the doubts before tournament he played magnificently.

People criticising for things like the Croatia second.....little bit different to what Lloris did today or Muslera did v France. They were two of the bette keepers playing in the tournament.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, One For The Road said:

That would be Golden Boot winning Harry Kane.

The last English player to win the golden boot came home a hero, went on Wogan and adamantly stated he was staying at Everton. 

The next day he signed for Barcelona.  

Â