Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Carlos Sanchez - can't work out if he's shit or just thick as shit. 

Moronic during the world cup

I do wonder if all the ITKs that claimed he was a monster for Colombia were actually ITK or one moron said it and everyone followed.
Absolutely horrific footballer, in every single way imaginable

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I do wonder if all the ITKs that claimed he was a monster for Colombia were actually ITK or one moron said it and everyone followed.

And he looks like Macy Gray.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

This was game I noticed him in and he marked Messi who barely got a touch. He was afroless back then

and this game when he wound up Worlds biggest asshole Neymar

I think he has done well in Italy but maybe English pace was too fast for him

Edited by Zatman

On 05/07/2018 at 06:27, rodders0223 said:

He does have 88 caps for Colombia. He must have put in a couple of ok performances...

15 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

And he looks like Macy Gray.

Hey, now!

You never should make fun of a woman's appearance!

They are far from rubbish, but Spain did sweet f all to break down Russia. It was very tame. The idea that Russia would fumble an opening was a bit hopeful with the efforts given by Spain.

Silva was of no consequence in the match and Isco was the only player to occasionally drive at a defender, until their substitute striker came on.

9 hours ago, Hornso said:

He does have 88 caps for Colombia. He must have put in a couple of ok performances...

I thought he played well against England, but does have crucial mistake in him. TBH I wasn't sure it was actually a pen, it was very clever play from Kane to make it look as though he was been fouled. 

is anyone sold on thiago silva?

think he gets away with a fair bit because he's the best they've had for a while (the only real competition in nearly 30 years is the likes of lucio or aldair) but he's not actually anything special

25 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

is anyone sold on thiago silva?

think he gets away with a fair bit because he's the best they've had for a while (the only real competition in nearly 30 years is the likes of lucio or aldair) but he's not actually anything special

I rate Miranda more and Brazil defence in qualifying was Marquinhos and Miranda for majority of games

On 06/07/2018 at 00:39, Hornso said:

Going by the general opinion/vibe of VT at times...

Players that you think are rubbish - Every professional footballer in the world excluding 30-50 of the elite.

Thread closed.

I don’t think those 50 are even exempt 

Pickford also. A dreadful Premier League save percentage record and plaus behind shitty defencrs for a reason. rarely leaves his line and average at best with his feet

Hopefully for England Butland gets his fitness and form together

Â