Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

Yep I wanted us to sign him when he left Stoke but he seems to have declined a lot, parries so much back into the six yard box and was even struggling to dive properly yesterday.

Bournemouth would've had a similar season with Boruc in goal.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bellerin, bombs forward but doesnt have a final ball, 90% of the time plays it short inside, cant defend

I guess it's all opinions but that seems like a really odd time to post that to me. He delivered several fantastic crosses last night and generally had a very good game I thought. Had it been Giroud in there the game could have been very different. 

Mame Diouf. He us so bad in front of goal its criminal.

They should've sticked with him at the Right Back position. :D

A team that playes with Diouf and Crouch up front in 2018 should get relegated really.

Edited by Denis242

13 hours ago, Denis242 said:

Mame Diouf. He us so bad in front of goal its criminal.

They should've sticked with him at the Right Back position. :D

A team that playes with Diouf and Crouch up front in 2018 should get relegated really.

He was pretty good at Hannover and also pretty good in his first season at Stoke, seems to have degenerated into utter shite since.

On 27/04/2018 at 09:05, villa4europe said:

Bellerin, bombs forward but doesnt have a final ball, 90% of the time plays it short inside, cant defend

He was disgraceful last night, shocking delivery and look how he got bullied for the goal.

On 27/04/2018 at 09:39, villaglint said:

I guess it's all opinions but that seems like a really odd time to post that to me. He delivered several fantastic crosses last night and generally had a very good game I thought. Had it been Giroud in there the game could have been very different. 

Posted it a week too early regarding Bellerin. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Â