Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its becoming a weekly thing but Xhaka is one of worst defensive midfielders i have seen

I agree he is shit but is he really a defensive midfielder? I’m not so sure he is really even if Wenger has tried to use him as one.

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

The phrase 'nothing player' was invented for players like Henderson.

He used to be decent I thought, good engine and could do a bit of everything but it is clear now he cannot run.

Alex Ferguson mentioned in his book he avoided signing him due to his gait and it is becoming clear now his running style has **** him.

• Like 2

Andy Carroll

Gets made out by some in the media as some sort of throwback to the 'good old, tough, English centre forward'. You even hear some talking about him for the world cup squad.

In reality he's a big lumbering carthorse who scores the occasional nice goal, but mainly just charges round the pitch barging into people but having no actual effect on the game.

12 minutes ago, andym said:

Andy Carroll

Gets made out by some in the media as some sort of throwback to the 'good old, tough, English centre forward'. You even hear some talking about him for the world cup squad.

In reality he's a big lumbering carthorse who scores the occasional nice goal, but mainly just charges round the pitch barging into people but having no actual effect on the game.

Have to disagree, he is a much better footballer than people give him credit for, but clearly is never going to stay fit, will never lay off the alcohol, and is quite happy now to see out his days being a big fish in a shitty pond. Shame, I do think he had good ability and football intelligence, not just an aerial threat.

• Like 2

Â