Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

Some of the suggestions on here are really surprising...

If this was based only on players from Premier League clubs, I don't think anyone could be more rubbish than Tonev was last season. FFS, he couldn't pass, couldn't dribble and most certainly couldn't shoot. How many times did he receive the ball, take a look up and fire a shot into the stands?

Other notable rubbish:

Weimann

Gabby

Riviere (Newcastle)

Vergini (Sunderland)

Riviere, a striker who couldn't even score goals in France.

A striker who scored his only PL goal away to QPR, who received the ball, spun, slipped over, struck the ball, hit his standing leg and spooned into the net.

He then proceeded to run off wildly, do a front flip and celebrate like he won the world cup.

Tit.

They ended up losing of course.

• Like 2

Westwood, Luna,Sylla ,Tonev,Bowery spring to mind

How can you put Westwood in the same category as those lot?  :blink:  in fact, I don't know how you can put any of them in the same category as Tonev.

i dont get how people can say sterling is rubbish...just take a step back...,a team who can buy nearly every player in the world has offered 40m for him. surely that makes you doubt your opinion big time? i think its got to the point where people have gone from "overhyping players because theyre english" to "thinking theyre rubbish just because theyre english"

in before mangala transfer lol

edit: just saw eriksen. jfc. i know its opinions but are you guys just hating on players for sake of hating them? Genuinely curious to know what team he should be playing for if hes rubbish

Edited by gharperr

Sterling isn't rubbish he's just way off being a finished article and nowhere near what people are making him out to be, so probably more overrated more than rubbish, personally I think his technical ability isn't good enough, his touch, his control etc to ever reach the heights of Real Madrid, that's pure agent talk

To me he should be head down at the U21s this summer

Â