Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

I think that's harsh. He still won a league at Man. City in that time so obviously wasn't chucking them in every week. Certainly not to Bravo level.

At Torino he was very good up to xmas but he has made a lot of errors since then particularly from corners so is probably on the decline though.

I've never thought of him as a terrible keeper though, more one who just loses concentration, very much like David James would do.

Terrible keepers are guys like Carson who couldn't even do the basics for us.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Does Scot Brown actually do anything apart from lunging at other midfielders?

He is trash. One of the worst players I have seen, he was at fault as well for England 1st goal yesterday with a terribly weak challenge. Rodgers was trying to compare him to Kante :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I am also getting tired of the Scott Brown busy schedule bullshit. How he cannot play full time for Scotland and how he needs to look after himself at his age. How Celtic need him more being their fearless leader and captain.

Are you **** serious? Just rest him for any number of the cake walk games every Saturday. You will still win the league by double digits.

Brendan Rodgers is pure cringe.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 12:54, rodders0223 said:

Bafetimbi Gomis scored 20 goals for Marseille last season.
How?

French league is poor?

He was banging them for Lyon before he joined Swansea as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

James Ward-Prowse. People seem to think he's some super talent but he does jack shit except take a nice set piece. Don't rate him at all. 

He really hasn't kicked on. He should be scoring from open play by now on the regular and dictating games but he never does.

I think Adama Traore takes some beating for me....

The fact that he was at Barcelona but still managed to have no idea what to do with the ball when he had it or where to stand on the pitch, shows a high level of ineptitude...

The man must have a good agent!

17 hours ago, Farlz said:

James Ward-Prowse. People seem to think he's some super talent but he does jack shit except take a nice set piece. Don't rate him at all. 

Harsh.  He's a very tidy player.  I don't think he's ever been a "super talent" - in fact, he largely went under the radar before making his debut?

He's got better with each season, which is pretty much what you'd expect.  Can't knock him at all - I'm pretty amazed he's mentioned in a thread for over-rated/rubbish players!

• Like 1

Fulham and former England international midfielder Scott Parker has announced his retirement from football.

Parker won 18 England caps between 2003 and 2013, captaining the Three Lions in a friendly against Holland in 2012.

The 36-year-old started his career at Charlton, before moving to Chelsea for £10m in January 2004.

He made over 450 league appearances in a career which also included spells with Newcastle, West Ham and Tottenham before he joined Fulham in August 2013.

Parker's contract at Craven Cottage was set to expire on 30 June, but he had been in talks with the Championship club over an extension.

"I believe that now is the right time to move on to the next chapter in my life and career," he said in a statement.

"I feel incredibly honoured and proud to have enjoyed the career that I have and I've loved every moment of it."

Was finished when he left Spurs 4 years ago, I bet he cannot believe how much of a retirement pot Fulham game him.

Such a limited player.

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Was finished when he left Spurs 4 years ago, I bet he cannot believe how much of a retirement pot Fulham game him.

Such a limited player.

Ah, but then you haven't seen this. 

Even as a kid his technique was amazing :D

• Like 1

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 16:54, rodders0223 said:

Such a limited player.

I thought he was a good player in his day

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Extremely overrated IMO, good player, but ~£70m? I really don't think so.

Good strikers are at a premium these days, which is why they go for crazy fees. Morata whole not bring amazing it's still probably in the top 10 for his position. It's not like the 90's anymore where there were so many great strikers. 

Â