Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

58 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

him going to MLS in the first place put doubts in my mind, he's not a hidden gem, he's been top of FM lists for about 4 or 5 years now, linked with a lot of big money moves that never materialised, got to assume that European clubs have watched him and taken a pass, same with Martinez at atlanta, well known player no one in Europe was really interested in

barco from atlanta maybe another thing though, atlanta got him early, would want mega money

He was bit shit in World Cup for Argentina as well

Martinez played in Europe but was poor at torino 

On 01/12/2019 at 16:30, Dr_Pangloss said:

Pavon was garbage at the world cup, I'd imagine he's better than what he showed mind.

I thought he was o.k. Thought that Meza guy was abysmal and he was actually the one being hyped by some Argie guys on another forum I browse.

40 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Mason mount

Was great in Holland, was great last season (Derby season was similar to us with Jack with their lack of wins when he was injured for two months). Has been great so far this season (still settling in for England).

Mason Mount is about as far away from a rubbish or overhyped youth product as you can get imo. From what I've seen actually of Hudson Odoi I'm not sure the expectation actually meets the reality so he's got more of a question mark for me.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Was great in Holland, was great last season (Derby season was similar to us with Jack with their lack of wins when he was injured for two months). Has been great so far this season (still settling in for England).

Mason Mount is about as far away from a rubbish or overhyped youth product as you can get imo. From what I've seen actually of Hudson Odoi I'm not sure the expectation actually meets the reality so he's got more of a question mark for me.

He's massively overrated for being lampards love child. Anonymous in most games. Each to their own though!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

He's massively overrated for being lampards love child. Anonymous in most games. Each to their own though!

He’s like Delle Alli in that he’s generally neat and tidy. Nothing to be too concerned about from an opposing sides point of view. But like Alli he has the happy knack of scoring pretty regularly. Last night being a case in point. Both of them are pretty much the anti Jack, don’t have huge influence on much except for the result. 

Jack runs the games but for the most part of his career doesn’t get enough goals assists (to get in the England team anyway). 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1

On 18/12/2019 at 15:24, Zatman said:

Micah Richards worse day is a million times better than Michael Keane best day. 

Absolute criminal this guy is

He almost lost Everton the game today when he came on. Another in the recent boom of English CBs that are hyped because they can pass the ball along the floor without panicking.

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He almost lost Everton the game today when he came on. Another in the recent boom of English CBs that are hyped because they can pass the ball along the floor without panicking.

Keane was decent at Burnley but they play a very low block.

Been exposed at Everton in their higher line. His best run of form came alongside Zouma who had the pace to bail him out.

Certainly shouldn't be starting games for England.

• Like 1

Â