Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Swapping Ronaldo goals for Benzema be like Villa returning Tammy and relying on Hogan. Absolute shocking player

Possible - but zero service.  Modric with the most basic ball ever to give Benzema an open goal and just pops it behind him.

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

Che Adams 🤣

Sorry but don't see why you're bringing him up. He was their only real threat, nearly scored with a great shot from outside the box and played the pass of the match in the lead up to Gardner skying his chance. Wasn't Adams' best game as we defended him really well, but was their only real threat, had all their moments of quality and looked a talented player to me. He won't be there next season, that's for sure.

7 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Sorry but don't see why you're bringing him up. He was their only real threat, nearly scored with a great shot from outside the box and played the pass of the match in the lead up to Gardner skying his chance. Wasn't Adams' best game as we defended him really well, but was their only real threat, had all their moments of quality and looked a talented player to me. He won't be there next season, that's for sure.

Sorry I thought the rolling around crying with laughter smiley would have provided enough of a hint that this was a light hearted comment after we had just beaten them.

Jesus go on an expedition to find a sense of humour won't you. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sorry I thought the rolling around crying with laughter smiley would have provided enough of a hint that this was a light hearted comment after we had just beaten them.

Jesus go on an expedition to find a sense of humour won't you. 

That's a lot to derive from a simple emoji but fair enough pal!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Agree, I also dont rate Mandžukić. he's average at best 

I'd put him above average personality, he's not world class but between better than average.

Id compare him to John Carew, better than most just not quite good enough for the top teams

bit harsh on Mandzukic, the man is a work rate machine and no coincidence he has played for 3 of the form teams in Europe over the last 7 years plus a World Cup final

Has also scored in 2 Champions League finals and World Cup final

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â