Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

Have never ever seen Danny batth have a good game. Put in an abysmal performance in the Wolves 4-1 last season and he did today.

Reminds me of Steven Taylor, accident waiting to happen, technically a pub player and doesn't even do the blood and guts stuff well. Just a walking accident.

Marcus Rashford, don't see the fuzz about him. Got some decent pace on him but his finishing is average for a striker. 

Can't seem to finish 1v1's

Wouldn't shock me if he became the new Welbeck. Fine player, nothing more. Nowhere near world class.

If you compare him to Mbappe he's a joke

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Marcus Rashford, don't see the fuzz about him. Got some decent pace on him but his finishing is average for a striker. 

Can't seem to finish 1v1's

Wouldn't shock me if he became the new Welbeck. Fine player, nothing more. Nowhere near world class.

If you compare him to Mbappe he's a joke

He isnt great but got 2 assists today 

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

How anyone can play Dier in midfield and expect to win anything is beyond me.

He makes Villa 34 year old Heskey look agile and mobile.  Lumbering oaf.

Alex mcleish compared Heskey to Beckenbauer. Dier is never going to hit those heights 

Edited by Jimzk5

On 01/12/2018 at 22:30, rodders0223 said:

Have never ever seen Danny batth have a good game. Put in an abysmal performance in the Wolves 4-1 last season and he did today.

Reminds me of Steven Taylor, accident waiting to happen, technically a pub player and doesn't even do the blood and guts stuff well. Just a walking accident.

Very very close to joining Villa a couple of years ago apparently (info came from a friend of his)

Â