Micah Richards

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

it actually unbelievable what Richards has said above, circus. we are laughing stocks. If our captain thinks the players are wimps what chance do we have?

Our summer recruitment policy really has damaged the club. 

Just now, Keyblade said:

Damn that is absolutely scathing. He has the right mentality but jeez have a little tact. That was borderline Tim Sherwood, yikes.

To be honest mate I think it needs to be said. They are not children they have to be able to take critisim when they play pathetically crap like everton and spurs. Just like you would be praised when you play well. All part of being a footballer

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

To be honest mate I think it needs to be said. They are not children they have to be able to take critisim when they play pathetically crap like everton and spurs. Just like you would be praised when you play well. All part of being a footballer

Yeah but he's part of that team too, he's not above any of them. Dude thinks he's a pundit on Sky or something, like he's not going to come across those same players in the dressing room tomorrow. He's supposed to be the one leading them at the back so his comments are implicating himself perhaps more than anyone.

• Like 1

I see your point but I think he has made valid points.The only thing I didnt like was the part about "thinking they can join other clubs if we go down" Think thats abit silly even if some have said that that should stay in house

Be interesting to see what Remi makes of those comments.

• Like 1

Did the PR team not speak to him before he gave that interview, laying into your team mates in public is stupid. It was stupid when Sherwood did it, it's stupid when Richards does it. Only really works as a reflection of what has gone wrong and what changed rather than in the midst of the crisis.

I'm glad he said it tbh

We are far too nice and have been for a very long time someone has to say it why not the captain

Every season we are the team you want to play if your on a shit run of form because we just roll over and take it i'm glad were not playing Newcastle this weekend they are desperate for a result....

4 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I'm glad he said it tbh

We are far too nice and have been for a very long time someone has to say it why not the captain

Every season we are the team you want to play if your on a shit run of form because we just roll over and take it i'm glad were not playing Newcastle this weekend they are desperate for a result....

That my main thing Ash, they are too nice, we need that nasty streak back at Villa and if they really ant to go in their bedrooms and cry about it then leave. Bunch of babies

Â