Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Looked absolutely sick in the interview. At least good to see a player giving a ****.

Good. because he didn't appear to give a shit about the penalty he should have had against Manchester United. 

As a part of the defence - he conceded 3. As a captain he oversaw a 2-0 lead overturned to a 3-2 loss. There's no way that he can come out of that game with any credit whatsoever. 

Do you think we should drop him for Clark or Illori?

yes - I think Clark is a better CB.

As a part of the defence - he conceded 3. As a captain he oversaw a 2-0 lead overturned to a 3-2 loss. There's no way that he can come out of that game with any credit whatsoever. 

oh_my_by_terezilover221-d8wjxj3.gif

Not for me, he's been poor this season. In fact, he's always been poor.

I'd much rather Richards.

I don't think it's Richards at CB that's our issue but Clark at CB and Richards being moved over could solve our RB problem

We need to pick our best back four, we might weaken the central pairing but strengthen the defensive unit

It won't happen though

I think that Lescott and Richards are the boys in the centre-Easilly our strongest pairing. Left back is sorted. I would have Hutton at RB, he did very well against Sunderland. This would free us to play Traore in front of him. That is our strongest back 4 line up by a country mile. I hope to God that we don't go 3 at the back as it will effectively take a more attack minded player out of the side. On todays showing, 3 at the back would have ended up as 5 at the back.

2 of the goals were scored by players directly behind Richards. This is becoming a worrying pattern, and one really hope that his sense of positioning will improve rapidly... though hoping for a 27yr old to figure this out may be a little naive on my part.

More importantly, he continues to throw his hands in the air after we concede like he had nothing to do with it because he's such an amazing player. Tim needs to have a serious word here as if I played with him, I'd make sure to nail him in training for that kind of shit!

2 of the goals were scored by players directly behind Richards. This is becoming a worrying pattern, and one really hope that his sense of positioning will improve rapidly... though hoping for a 27yr old to figure this out may be a little naive on my part.

More importantly, he continues to throw his hands in the air after we concede like he had nothing to do with it because he's such an amazing player. Tim needs to have a serious word here as if I played with him, I'd make sure to nail him in training for that kind of shit!

Sort of - although Sanchez should track Drinkwater for the equaliser and Dyer is a wide playing so Hutton should be all over that for their winner (obviously Richards played a (bad) part here too).

Think this is a bit harsh-It was 45 minutes of football played in our half, with a non-existant midfield. Richards made less mistakes than the other defenders and it could be argues, he kept the score down. Nobody yet has given Leicester any credit for the way that they played-If that was Villa, we'd be drooling.

I'd also question your "worrying pattern" comment. When else has Richards been responsible for goals?

Think this is a bit harsh-It was 45 minutes of football played in our half, with a non-existant midfield. Richards made less mistakes than the other defenders and it could be argues, he kept the score down. Nobody yet has given Leicester any credit for the way that they played-If that was Villa, we'd be drooling.

I'd also question your "worrying pattern" comment. When else has Richards been responsible for goals?

Man Utd for one... didn't have a clue where the goal scorer was because his positioning as a CB is rubbish. This is being masked by his athletic ability to recover, but is going to continue costing us if he's not straightened out on the training ground sharpish.

And... yes it's harsh, it's supposed to be.

Man Utd for one... didn't have a clue where the goal scorer was because his positioning as a CB is rubbish. This is being masked by his athletic ability to recover, but is going to continue costing us if he's not straightened out on the training ground sharpish.

And... yes it's harsh, it's supposed to be.

I'd argue that the Man U goal is the only one, not "for one" even then, its border line, just like the goals today. When you are constantly under the cosh for 45 mins non stop, you are going to get stretched on occasions. I think it is to his credit that after that onslaught, the best you have is two claims that his positioning was wrong. Both claims incidently, saw a defender behind him (Baccuna 1st goal, Hutton 2nd) marking no-one who were more to blame than Richards. Even then, you are talking fine margins-The game was lost because we were totally over run in midfield and because we couldn't make the ball stick when we got it into their half-Not because the defence were any worse than the rest of the side.

Sort of - although Sanchez should track Drinkwater for the equaliser and Dyer is a wide playing so Hutton should be all over that for their winner (obviously Richards played a (bad) part here too).

No, for the equaliser, Richards let Vardy get behind him when the ball was coming in - so much so that Bacuna had to leave the two men at the back post he was marking (Dyer and one other) to try and get a clearance in. Just watched the goal again and you can put that down to Richards not being able to track Vardy, Clever movement from Vardy though, the sneaky gobs****

I hate this logic.

It seems to creep into a lot of threads on here.

• Like 1

Â