Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Beaten in the air by Dyer. Just can't play CB at all. FFS.

What exactly is your problem? You are on almost every page of this thread, posting the same thing, like a parrot. Are you obsessed with Richards or something?

He was outstanding today-As he has been all season. Clark has made more mistakes in a single game than Richards has all season. Today. Lescott, Amavi and Baccuna all made more mistakes than Richards did, yet you still come on here criticising.

Do us all a favour and take a day off eh?

• Like 3

Apportionment of blame there for me is maybe 85% Guzan, 10% Richards, 5% Hutton. Bottom line, if the keeper comes off his line, he has to claim the ball, particularly if the only person who can reach it is a midget who may well have never scored a headed goal before. 

• Like 2

I thought I agree, if you come off your line then you have to get something on the ball, clean dyer out, clean Hutton and Richards out if you have to, even if it's a soft punch that lands on the edge of you box you hope it'll be our players that get the second ball

Running at full speed in to three players waiting for the ball to come to him rather than him going out and getting it, it was an awful decision

• Like 1

As a part of the defence - he conceded 3. As a captain he oversaw a 2-0 lead overturned to a 3-2 loss. There's no way that he can come out of that game with any credit whatsoever. 

And what has that got to do with whether he was playing right back or not?

I don't think any of our players can come out of the game with any credit-Yet again, you are focussing your obsession on one of 14 who played today.

& have you ever criticised a captain before? Or is it just because Richards was captain?

Edited by Butterfingers
  • Like 1

I would add, that from where I'm sitting, everyone who has posted has said he had a good game today-Only you appear to be claiming he was poor.

It looks to me like you were mistaken in your claims that he can't play in the centre of defence and instead of admitting that you were wrong, you have gone into overdrive to try to justify yourself

It really is quite amusing, as well as being annoying due to the frequency and repetition of your posts. I knew before I opened the thread tonight that you would have been on here-You didn't disapoint did you?

• Like 1

Â