Micah Richards

Demitri_C

So you really think Richards should have lied to him and not given an honest opinion?

Yes... to be fair... He has just signed a contract to play for and do right by Aston Villa after Man City stuck him on the scrapheap and fobbed him off to Italy for a season...

He should have dragged Citys name through the mud in any attempt to put Delph off even going there for an initial interview so that he could be a team mate of Delphs in the upcoming season...

He could have told Delph what it 'used to be like a few seasons ago' but that 'its different now, and you only had to look at the other players that were England regulars who have left to see what playing for City does to your international career'

You know Micah... Spin the yarn... In the favour of the people who now pay your wages! 

Not a CB

Shift him to the right and buy another CB please one with good positional sense and a positive injury record unlike half of the current CB's we currently possess

Edited by AshVilla

He's simply not a CB

Also trying way too hard, he's ok on the ball, nowhere near as good as he thinks he is

Great to see him attacking the ball at set pieces though, not the header that hit the post, the one that the keeper got something on about 30 seconds before, that was laursen-esque

Vlaar used to charge out with the ball but at least there was an end product when he did it he always used to pass it to a player

RIchards just comes steaming out and runs into a player and falls over

I think he just needs time to adjust, he's getting used to playing a position that he hasn't played in regularly. I think he is probably better suited to playing in a back 3 though, as I do like that he tries to bring the ball out of defence - it's something our cb's haven't done for a long, long time.

Still done nothing to change my low opinion of him then? Ok, I'll keep waiting. 

Seriously though, I'll give him a bit of Premier League game time before I confirm what I think or change my mind. 

I really, really hope I'm wrong because we're stuck with this bugger.

Â