Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Come on guys, if Delph was interested in other players opinions of Man City he'd still be here. We signed Sinclair in January and you would imagine with they've spoken more about his time at City in 6 months than just 1 throw away comment from Richards immediately after joining.

Delph is looking for an excuse to justify his move. I would say I'm surprised he's thrown Micah under the bus to do it but he's not exactly proven himself to be an honourable chap has he?

Come on guys, if Delph was interested in other players opinions of Man City he'd still be here. We signed Sinclair in January and you would imagine with they've spoken more about his time at City in 6 months than just 1 throw away comment from Richards immediately after joining.

Delph is looking for an excuse to justify his move. I would say I'm surprised he's thrown Micah under the bus to do it but he's not exactly proven himself to be an honourable chap has he?

Yes, I would say Richards will be looking forward to getting up close and personal with Delph on the pitch.

Delph has completely lost the plot in the last week.  Clutching at straws with media articles to try and gain some creditability back.  The Micah Richard quotes are just bizarre.  These players should really employ a PR consultant with all their cash.

Hero to zero for no reason whatsoever, what an absolute tool.  Half the league probably thought he was a decent professional until last week.

Cant wait to see how city fans and all the players around him react when he keeps screwing his shots out for a throw in.  He was renowned for being a crap finisher at Villa.  City cant afford to have players in their midfield who don't have the complete package.  The yaya replacement quotes are laughable.

Really struggling to see how he will play more the 15+ games a season.

You can just imagine Micah, sitting at home watching Sky Sports, and the headline pops up "Micah Richards encourages Fabian Delph to sign for City." And Micah, thinking "WTF Fabian. Shut up, shut up!! I have to go to training tomorrow!" 

The only quote from Delph that I've seen around this matter is something like "Micah said he enjoyed his time there and it's the best club in the world"

The media have turned that into "micah Richards convinced Delph to change his mind"

It's horse shit. Stop eating out of the palm of the media's hand.

• Like 4

Delph is definitely trying to make Richards a scapegoat here.

Richards came through Man City's academy and obviously has a love the club as does Delph for Leeds United for that matter. Somehow the Villa hating media have morphed that into Richards persuading him to go coupled with Delph desperately  trying to put some justification to his appalling behaviour.

Time to ignore all this nonsense.

• Like 1

I'm in 2 minds about this one: I think that it is silly to be blaming Richards for Delph's departure, but I'm finding his constant declarations of love for them quite tiresome. You might want to remember who pays your wages Micah?

This is how I see it as well. It's obviously not somehow Micah's fault, but at the same time, I'm just not interested in constantly hearing his opinions about how wonderful Man City are. I wasn't interested before they purchased our captain at a knockdown price, and I'm still less interested now. 

He hasn't had a great start really, but it's very early days - let's hope he lets his football do the talking from now on. I'd be very pleased if I never heard him talk about City again until he leaves our club. 

The only quote from Delph that I've seen around this matter is something like "Micah said he enjoyed his time there and it's the best club in the world"

The media have turned that into "micah Richards convinced Delph to change his mind"

To be honest. It's kind of bizarre that Delph would even mention Richards when talking about why he left Villa. Obviously it's something that could be interpreted badly, you'd think he'd be a little less thick. 

To be honest. It's kind of bizarre that Delph would even mention Richards when talking about why he left Villa. Obviously it's something that could be interpreted badly, you'd think he'd be a little less thick.

This is the man who not once but twice made a statement about loyalty before doing a double twist backflip with a half pike. I don't think intelligence is high on the list of his attributes.

• Like 1

Delph is definitely trying to make Richards a scapegoat here.

Richards came through Man City's academy and obviously has a love the club as does Delph for Leeds United for that matter. Somehow the Villa hating media have morphed that into Richards persuading him to go coupled with Delph desperately trying to put some justification to his appalling behaviour.

Time to ignore all this nonsense.

Yep, it'd be like Weimann saying to a Derby player we were bidding for that Villa are a great club. I'm sure it's fairly common, especially if that player is asked outright what he thought.

Â