Micah Richards

Demitri_C

It's not his fault Delph is gone but i hope he doest have a constant hard on for City while he's here like Houllier did with Liverpool. 

I doubt he's going to clap the home fans and touch the manc sign above the tunnel 

• Like 1

What exactly is wrong in what Richards has said? He loves City and had an awesome time there. Deal with it.

Because he encouraged the Captain of Villa to leave?

If you can't see what's wrong with that then you're mad mate. Yes he didn't force him, but it still falls under "unprofessional" for my money. I wouldn't be pleased if it happened anyway.

Hopefully it's something of nothing and his performances will win the fans round because he really is a good player

He was asked his opinion of the club and Richards gave an honest answer, the guy loves City, he's hardly going to slag it off and did he not suggest that Delph should only really think about leaving if he was going to be getting plenty of games, which given the tone of the article I read, suggested that he was doubting how much game time he'd get at City. 

I highly doubt what Richards said was a deciding factor on Delph leaving. Richards is City through and through, he's only going to say good things about the club, he also hinted that it wouldn't be wise to leave if he's going to be on the bench. I can understand why people are really angry today but to start diverting it towards MR isn't going to do anyone any good and I stand by my view that realistically, Richards had little bearing on Delph leaving. It's just the usual spiel they toss out the the media.

Is it really that baffling that what his said has wound some up and caused some venting, especially right after the event? seems the temptation to come riding in on their high horses is too much for some.

Yes. I think it's utterly stupid. What did you really expect richards to say when delph asked him about the club?

Unfortunately rationality and emotions don't go hand in hand. Whether you can comprehend it or not an Aston Villa player bigging up another club to the captain who then happens to leave and mention the comments in an interview is bound to wind up some of us non-Vulkans.

I mean Christ, even the Man City fan said he'd be pissed off if the boot was on the other foot.

Delph and MCFC have really dropped him in it tbh. Of course he's going to give his honest opinion to another player. While I'm sure he's really excited to be here, that doesn't undo the years he spent at City. Presumably he didn't think Delph would make his comments public, another d*** move fibian. Plus this is Delph's version of what was said in his city presser - paraphrased, second hand and out of context. God knows what he actually said

Edited by Thevillanofoz

Can't believe some are turning on Richards. Like his comments were the deciding factor on Delph going. Delph has for his own **** brain. And if he believes he ain't just an English quota signing then he's a bigger moron than his accent suggests.

Tell u what lets all crucify Sinclair aswell coz he failed

To persuade Delph how shit city was when he was there.

FFS its Delph and Delph alone that be receiving every ounce of people's anger the deluded tart.

• Like 1

Did we moan when Richards informed us both Barry and Milner raved about us and told him he'd enjoy his time here?

Same thing really.

I don't have a big issue with Richards on this but they really aren't the same at all.

How do you see it differently?

You think what Richards said had a influence?

Ot wasnt the fact that citeh offered more money snd that Delph isn't a lying filth weasel? The guy is an adult.Richards was honest what's wrong with that?

I think in any big business, if you have employees openly encouraging your leading performers to leave, that's gross misconduct.

I also think it goes against Sherwoods desire for "winners" and a winning mentality. Encouraging your best players doesnt fit  in with this either.

Richards should be transfer listed immediately.

I think in any big business, if you have employees openly encouraging your leading performers to leave, that's gross misconduct.

I also think it goes against Sherwoods desire for "winners" and a winning mentality. Encouraging your best players doesnt fit in with this either.

Is this real?

I also think it goes against Sherwoods desire for "winners" and a winning mentality. Encouraging your best players doesnt fit  in with this either.

Are you actually going to believe that complete liar Delph? Sorry I don't believe it and I think he is just trying to justify his reasons for the u turn. The guy is absolute scumbag and he deserves the abuse

Â