Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Anyone else get the impression Delph mentioned Micah's comments about Citeh as a bit of a **** you after all it was Micah's initial comments which kind of blew open this whole sorry saga.

Think Delph wanted to create a bit of hate for Micah there IMO.

• Like 2

The last thing we need to do is get on Micah's back when he's one of the last great players at the club. I mean do the very fans of this club want to drive away arguably the best RB/CB we'll have had in years? Yes Delph is an absolute word removed and Micah probably didn't help matters, but if we want this club to succeed we have to support the ones that are still at this great club.

• Like 1

The last thing we need to do is get on Micah's back when he's one of the last great players at the club. I mean do the very fans of this club want to drive away arguably the best RB/CB we'll have had in years? Yes Delph is an absolute word removed and Micah probably didn't help matters, but if we want this club to succeed we have to support the ones that are still at this great club.

This.  Welcome to the club, Micah.  We'll all be behind you if you give it your all. You could be a legend (tip: to achieve legendary status, you must grow a fantastic beard). 

• Like 1

What on earth is going on ?

I know the internet is a whacky place but what is the issue with Richards ?

A player asks him something and he tells him. A journal asks him what and he tells him...?so what ?

And he speaks highly of Man City.....so what ?

Why wouldn't he ?

What's the problem ?

Beats me.

• Like 2

Â