Micah Richards

Demitri_C

What a bizarre way to let your career fizzle out. He's only 30 years old, he should be in his prime.

Was he really injured to the point where he couldn't take part, or did he just lose interest but couldn't move on because nobody would pay him what he was earning here?

5 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

What a bizarre way to let your career fizzle out. He's only 30 years old, he should be in his prime.

Was he really injured to the point where he couldn't take part, or did he just lose interest but couldn't move on because nobody would pay him what he was earning here?

Second one.

I remember when he went to Florence and he was making loads of comments about being chewed up and spat out by Man City and the English game. No specifics, just key phrases his agent had given him. 

Gutting we've been the club he's been allowed to fleece.

7 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

my theory some years ago was that him and gabby were just banished to the gym, due to various injuries, personal, footballing reasons that weren't able to train with any of the squads, just told to turn up at BMH and spend 6 hours a day minding their own business doing weights, swimming, sauna whatever they wanted just stay out the way

canteen breakfast, weight session, canteen lunch, weight session, sauna, swim, massage home

he put weight on, muscle and fat, lost his fitness, had injuries, no one else was going to touch him, I doubt anyone over the last 2 years has offered him any kind of way out from us, well known that he's finished

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

my theory some years ago was that him and gabby were just banished to the gym, due to various injuries, personal, footballing reasons that weren't able to train with any of the squads, just told to turn up at BMH and spend 6 hours a day minding their own business doing weights, swimming, sauna whatever they wanted just stay out the way

canteen breakfast, weight session, canteen lunch, weight session, sauna, swim, massage home

he put weight on, muscle and fat, lost his fitness, had injuries, no one else was going to touch him, I doubt anyone over the last 2 years has offered him any kind of way out from us, well known that he's finished

Hmmm.. My theory is that he was shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/05/2019 at 11:04, villa4europe said:

canteen breakfast, weight session, canteen lunch, weight session, sauna, swim, massage .......er, not quite home.

Sounds like HM Prison.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â