Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Can someone please confirm his age ?

I have checked the last 6 pages but have found no conformation??

probably a lot of sarcasm there

but just in case he's 26 but turns 27 on June 23rd

he's 5ft 11

for some reason even though he cost Fiorentina a lot to loan him, he played only 10 games, doesn't sound like it was down to injury

Found this old article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2936575/Micah-Richards-Fiorentina-hell-coming-end-Inter-Milan-close.html

Micah Richards' Fiorentina hell coming to an end with Inter Milan move close

By CHRIS WHEELER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 15:43, 2 February 2015 | UPDATED: 16:27, 2 February 2015

Manchester City defender Micah Richards is set to swap Italian clubs and rejoin his old manager Roberto Mancini at Inter Milan after a frustrating loan spell at Fiorentina.

Richards ended his 12-year stay at City when he moved to Serie A last summer.

That was a season-long loan that cost the Florence-based club £3.5million, rising to £4.7m if the deal was made permanent.

+2

The defender is wanted by former manager Roberto Mancini, who's now boss at Inter Milan

But Richards has played just five league games for Fiorentina, where he has failed to exert himself on the first team.

Mancini preferred Pablo Zabaleta to Richards at right back while manager at the Etihad Stadium, but needs reinforcements at the San Siro.

Inter were humiliated at Sassuolo at the weekend, with players involved in an angry fracas with away fans at the full-time whistle.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2936575/Micah-Richards-Fiorentina-hell-coming-end-Inter-Milan-close.html#ixzz3cyse061T

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If you look back there's a link to a huge interview with him going over this

He's currently in Dubai on holiday so looks like it could be a few days before this is finalised

Like... Maybe... Tuesday?

How old is he again?

• Like 1

Villa closing in on Richards, reports terrified Richards

The former Manchester City man has announced publicly that Aston Villa are after him, and there is nothing he can do to stop them.

He first noticed men in dark glasses and gilets watching him train in March, he told FourFourTwo via an encrypted phone line, before mysterious typewritten notes began arriving saying things like "You'll like Sutton Coldfield."  

Richards continued that he had found an image of a lion rampant chalked onto his front door, and that mysterious claret and blue helicopters had been seen circling near his apartment.

"Sooner or later they're going to swoop for me, and I'll be gone forever, just like Nicklas Helenius and Libor Kozak," he said. "And Joe Cole and Aleksandar Tonev and Aly Cissokho and... well, I could go on, obviously."

Richards' attempt to throw Aston Villa scouts off the scent by moving to Italy appears to have failed, and he paid an emotional tribute to his former team-mates at Fiorentina and Manchester City, telling them that he was sorry he would never see them again.

"I have no idea what they want from me", he said in a video message released last night, “but they have made it clear that I am their No.1 target. Nobody escapes."

The former England star added that his last hope might be to suffer a catastrophic loss of form and a series of niggling injuries causing Aston Villa to eventually lose interest and release him unharmed, adding that Stephen Ireland would be his inspiration.

• Like 4

I think it's a good signing, would be a step up from the standard we were getting last season for example.

The bloke is 26/27 so still a decent age and someone who if he does have a couple of good seasons and gets back in for England we could sell for 5-6m.

Clearly Sherwood wants attacking FBs so he obviously fits into that.

If he dosen't come here, he'll probably go to a Stoke or West Ham and do fine.

Just don't play him at CB Tim, he is garbage there.

At right back for our current level, can we really complain? He was a regular for a title winning team three years ago.

Â