Micah Richards

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He looked great before he got injured. He's a beast at RB but doesn't have the positional awareness at CB. Killing two birds with one stone by playing him there.

His horrific positional sense gifted them a great chance early in the first half.

Other than that, he did quite well, definitely better at RB than CB, should never play at centre half for his again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i like him as hes got passion and fight. sad state of affairs, feel so shit tonight about our club.

Me too, he scored the goal and went to talk to the angry fans.  I think he started the season well but has gone backwards along with the results.  In the videos on AVTV he looks like the heart and soul of the dressing room as well.  

• Like 2

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

Me too, he scored the goal and went to talk to the angry fans.  I think he started the season well but has gone backwards along with the results.  In the videos on AVTV he looks like the heart and soul of the dressing room as well.  

totally agree. hes not a great player but hes a player ive always liked. hes very mature in his head but on the field he needs to be a bit wiser.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThisCouldBeRotterdam said:

'I don't think it's very important - but it was important enough for him to ask to come off.'

Interesting comment from Garde.

Unprofessional comment from Garde more like 

'I don't think it's very important - but it was important enough for him to ask to come off.'

Unprofessional comment from Garde more like 

Maybe he's just as fed up with his attitude as some people on here are. I don't think the thumbs up to Wycombe fans helped either. Needs to get over the fact he was being booed and focus more on the team.

14 minutes ago, ThisCouldBeRotterdam said:

I'd like to think it just means there is no serious injury but better to not risk making it worse before the game on Tuesday

• Like 1

He definitely has an ego BUT that's probably a good thing. We need less timid players, less players who have zero confidence because an eight year old might shout something nasty...

I liked the way he celebrated his first goal for the club, I like the way he was business like in his response to his goal today against poor opposition, I like that he wanted to explain stuff to the fans - not like he was shouting at them or anything. I think he is as disappointed as the rest of us, relegation isn't going to look god on his CV and I think he thought he'd be looking at the England squad this year rather than dealing with this crap.

That being said he is not reliable and is lacking discipline as he tries to lead the club out this mess. I think he takes the responsibility of captain very seriously but is equally as disappointed with his own inconsistency as the rest of us. Before his goal he looked very good at RB and although he might not want to play there anymore, I think that's where he should stay going forward. A back four of Richards Okore Lescott Cissokho is our best defence.

I have no issues with Richards' effort or desire.

Edited by jackbauer24
  • Like 1

I'm not gonna give him credit for talking to 3 fans. He's playing shit and his attitude since Sherwood left has been garbage. He doesn't accept responsibility for his mistakes and his demeanour on the pitch in some games this year has been a disgrace for a captain.

He can leave with the rest of them at the end of the season.

• Like 2

Just now, sonic_bouma said:

I'm not gonna give him credit for talking to 3 fans. He's playing shit and his attitude since Sherwood left has been garbage. He doesn't accept responsibility for his mistakes and his demeanour on the pitch in some games this year has been a disgrace for a captain.

He can leave with the rest of them at the end of the season.

Again, maybe I'm going around in circles, there is no evidence, even anecdotal, to suggest he has a bad attitude? Have I missed something?

His performances can be criticised, sure, but attitude? Dos showing emotion = bad attitude? 

Not having a go, just interested to hear where this is coming from :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

Playing the "look at me I care" card often the sign of a shiit player trying to cover their shortcomings.

Sadly many fall for it.

He can't win can he really? Show he cares and he's being insincere and go straight down the tunnel and he's got a bad attitude and doesn't care

He can easily be summed up by the way he reacted today as he stood there after a throw in and let Wycombe nearly score and then throws his hands up and has a whinge at someone, joke of a captain and joke of a player, needs dropping and he's not even good enough for us in our current state, says it all.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I have no issues with his lifestyle, his attitude or his role in the dressing room - but, he's not as good a centre back as Okore or Lescott and he's not as good a right back as Hutton, so for now, he should be on the bench.

What does Hutton do so well in your mind that makes him this amazing RB? 

Â