Micah Richards

Demitri_C

9 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Was one of England's most promising defenders when he were 18-20. What the hell happened?

You only get so far with athleticism alone. He had nothing else in his locker and apparently wasn't interested in putting in the time and dedication it takes to develop. 

Once the injuries start coming and he lost some of his athleticism he had nothing left.

Basically a meat popsicle.

Just now, TRO said:

can you get it all in a packet?

he probably has the 50 diamond crusted 4x4s that he bought from the exorbitant salary for doing nothing to go and pick it all up, and all the 4x4s are probably chauffeur driven........ :)

we should do a list of Villas most wasteful/terrible/worthless signings that cost us mega bucks over the last 20 years........would be quite a list :P

Edited by MaVilla

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

he probably has the 50 diamond crusted 4x4s that he bought from the exorbitant salary for doing nothing to go and pick it all up, and all the 4x4s are probably chauffeur driven........ :)

we should do a list of Villas most wasteful/terrible/worthless signings that cost us mega bucks over the last 20 years........would be quite a list :P

Tantamount to self harming.

13 minutes ago, CosmicVillan said:

I think it's partly our own fault for not doing due diligence at the medical.

Word is he's generally been a decent guy around VP but just couldn't play with his knee problems.

No doubt he'll rock up on BT Sports or something

We did. We just decided to sign him anyways.

He genuinely looked happy in the celebrations yesterday(everybody did except Bjarnason) 

Poor signing but dont think he is as bad a character as made out

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

He genuinely looked happy in the celebrations yesterday(everybody did except Bjarnason) 

Wow, didn't notice him amongst the faces.  Fair play I suppose, I'm surprised he turned up. 

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

I didn't see him or Bjarnason tbf

I did see Bjarnason with a sour look on his face.

I can't blame him, it's not turned out well for him here although I would have thought he could at least look at the bright side of the promotion bonus. 

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I did see Bjarnason with a sour look on his face.

I can't blame him, it's not turned out well for him here although I would have thought he could at least look at the bright side of the promotion bonus. 

He wasn't good enough but that 93rd min winner against Wigan is worth everything we spent on him. 

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Wow, didn't notice him amongst the faces.  Fair play I suppose, I'm surprised he turned up. 

He was in a tracksuit when the players were in a line saluting the fans

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

Been mentioned a fair few times by people inside the club how good he is to have around the place.

Not that that is worth the wages he takes.

Bruce and Smith would have banished him if he was a bad influence!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

THIS.

I hate when he gets branded a "Money grabbing mercenary" or "parasite" as he really has never come off that way.

His knees are destroyed.

Apparently he also devotes alot of his time to working with the youth around the club and area and seems well liked by those at the club.

Don’t think anyone ever doubted Micah’s character. Even when we got relegated he seemed like a nice bloke and the team loved him. Only issue was when we were facing ffp issues and we had a player making £50k a week to be a motivational speaker, then we had problems. 

If Micah pursues his badges and wants to become some type of manager or physician, wouldn’t be opposed to him being at the club. But as a player, we wasted potential transfers and wages on him. 

• Like 1

Thanks for memories micah. 

By memories I mean nightmares of you charging forward and losing the ball then standing still hands on hips whilst the opposition scored. 

Enjoy the money you drained from us.

Â